Reopening the Mage Tower with Legion Timewalking in 9.1.5

No, Rhay is from Canada and I figured you were as well. They use the British spelling for words up there. I’m making fun of their needed to add extra letters to words. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like how you immediately quit after you realize you bought the expansion.

My only complaint is that they made it so hard to have alts, now they are releasing something that requires you to have geared alts.

1 Like

No it doesn’t if you derive value from having something others don’t that’s just sad also why would you be using giantstalker’s xmog instead of something not everyone has like an elite set?

Thats a you problem, i earned about 26-28 i think, no healer ones, but i chose not to spend any time on them.

They was PLENTY of time to complete them, it wasn’t even about “majority” what do you not get about them being a prestigious thing to earn.

1 Like

Ok.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23214313/celebrate-15-years-of-world-of-warcraft

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/255141

https://www.warcraftmounts.com/mount.php?mountid=1181

Nah, I’m Greek and just did a typo :slight_smile: I get where the confusion came from now.

i like it! thanks for explaining and sticking by players that unlocked the achievements when they were relevant! and keeping your promise blizzard. cheers :revolving_hearts:

fact is guys, those appearances would lose value.

guaranteed every active player will get the new bear form just to prove my point lol

they need to introduce new challenges imo…but at least they’re bringing back mage tower for those that kept posting about it.

4 Likes

To be fair, I know that I will do them all just to do them… But that is probably more of a personality disorder than anything else. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Also the book mount, sigh)

I like this! I really miss the mage tower, looking forward to being able to do those bosses again! Been so sad to see them out of the game for so long, happy at their return!

Azeroth’s Choppers was in 2014 btw, which is the one time that law has been cited as a reason why an item cannot be brought back.

Truthfully I didn’t. I quit for Legion, so was gifted it when I bought BFA. But that is neither here nor there. OSRS literally rereleased all of their limited time items because the player base was tired of them being locked behind “I played during X time.” There’s no precedent or law for what you’re talking about in regards to freely obtained gaming items. In fact even purchased items companies can and do re-do the same “limited time” sales on loot boxes during yearly events.

2 Likes

Feral Druids are like:

2 Likes

When was Azeroth’s Choppers in comparison to the Core Pup Mount?

This reads to me as player gear being basically a template, but I could be wrong.

I will do them them for the book mount. I didn’t do them in Legion. Well I did the Priest one and the reward was ugly (imho) and I wasn’t really planning to really play enough classes to get the other stuff (I don’t suffer from FOMO). I like the book though, it was my 2nd favorite in the competition and it gives me hope that we may still see the caterpillar (my fave) at some point.

That said, even without the book I would probably do some of them because those recolors (some at least) look pretty swank.

Blizzard never expressly stated the artifact skins were “never” coming back either. I’ve been waiting for a link to a post that says otherwise for like 5 days now in another thread and still nothing. So it seems like my argument holds as much water as yours.

I didnt say you quit the game, I meant you quit the argument to scream “youre making things up” when the law is the same thing.

Yeah. It’s cringe. People’s true colors are showing. After this whole debacle, I will never again take anyone seriously who says they like Challenge Modes and want them back to play them for fun and then tries to sneak in “oh yeah and include the rewards too”… it’s just glorified begging for things they missed.

Honestly, I think this is super cool though. The sets look really good, the new bear looks good, and I didn’t play Mage Tower the first time around so I’m kind of excited to give it a whirl on a few characters.

I will say though that I still wish that these recolors were tied to the Legion M+ Timewalking for pushing keys, but whatever, it is what it is.

5 Likes

Are those like these Survival hunters I keep hearing about?