So… no feral druid form then? :disappointed_relieved:

34 Likes

Hold on to your butts.

4 Likes

Exactly the same name.

Here’s what the post said:

3 Likes

Oh my god…

I asked for recolors. And you gave us recolors!

Thank you Blizzard! Those hundreds of posts hopefully paid off! :smiley:

4 Likes

Well crap, guess I gotta learn a healer to get the mount cuz I already can do 6/7 of the challenges

5 Likes

New Kitty form?

:cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2:
:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

35 Likes

The fact that the appearances were still available in antorus diminished them for me.

15 Likes

I cannot believe you listen to the forums about something as petty as bragging rights, yet you ignored feedback about core game issues for years. What a joke. Just bring back the weapon appearances.

Also, is there no Feral form or have you guys still not remembered that spec exists?

129 Likes

Now if only you’d give us an alternative flail.

That’s the only thing I’d really ever want to do the Mage Tower for, because it was THE ONLY FLAIL IN THE ENTIRE GAME as far as I know.

How about giving us more flails, even if they look different/lack glow/etc?

28 Likes

As someone with most of the original weapons, I see no reason why they couldn’t be obtainable once again.

102 Likes

Thank you for bringing this back especially for those of us that crave solo content and were on hiatus for Legion. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I ain’t doin Mage Tower for recolors.

53 Likes

I can’t wait to see warlock gear

Oooo I actually like the recolour more than the OG, BIG EXCITE.

1 Like

Yeah, would love if they made a fel themed sparkle kitty. Maybe they can slip that in at some point to compliment the new werebear form.

12 Likes

Still sad there’s no recolor for the weapons and disco kitty but the werebear was literally the reason why I was so sad that I didn’t get it so you know what. This helps. I get trying to please everybody but still sad we couldn’t get all the recolors cause some of these armors our underwhelming.

8 Likes

Blizzard just gave us an alternate werebear. They also added a flail to NPCs in Sanctum of Domination. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear Blizzard is listening to feedback and may add a new flail in the future.

4 Likes

I agree with this. I never did that content so got none but I was playing that expansion and some people went to great lengths to get them.

10 Likes

If we have already have the werebear form on our Druid do we have to redo it to get the new skin? I want to assume yes, but just to be sure.

Re reading it, the wording does seem like we will have to

2 Likes