Rend nerf?

I think the dev’s might have screwed up royally by reducing any damage for arms… im happy for the other changes… kind of… but why nerf a bleed that already has reduced damage in pvp for a very underperforming class.

what is the point of talent trees if we are getting funneled into playing SL season 2 warrior… i would love to have more than one competitive spec in pvp to play with different comps.

1 Like

Rend wasn’t reduced in PvP it was deep wounds warriors were dunking with the skull splitter build almost 1 shoting

• Rend damage reduced by 15% in PvP combat (Arms only).
1 Like

Rend is the reason skullsplitter was dunking on people not deep wounds

so why nerf rend instead of fixing the skullsplitter talent.

2 Likes

because its blizzard

yeah. at this point i guess thats the best answer to my question

arms is going to be wayyyyy better tho, just play the giga ms spec

1 Like

this is completely fine
im fine w/ with the tradeoff to rend and putting the dmg reduction onto the modifiers to ms instead of ms itself
tob will still do some pretty significant burst dmg but its not going to be 1tapping people inside a spear anymore

dw is reduced by 42% dmg in pvp combat lol

I dont understand why they continue to make these sort of adjustments. They were concerned about Skullsplitter so they nerfed rend? Why didnt they just nerf Skullsplitter?

Now if you use rend but dont use Skullsplitter you have been nerfed for no reason…

2 Likes

Um very silly.

Nerf skullsplitter % damage conversation, not Rend.

because tob caused rend to instantly drain out with dw, leading to huge burst levels
they worded it incorrectly

but yeah, the proper adjustment wouldve just to make it so you drain out bleeds @ like 85% effectiveness instead in pvp combat