Rename Void Elves and expand their lore

And look how terrible Nightborne turned out!!! lmao

Vulpera are allied with sethrak, it’s only the faithless that EVERYONE opposes.

Horde wanted them.

I really don’t care if you like them or not.

1 Like

I love how Kul Tiran, Mechagnome and Dark Iron turned out.
bruh dark irons are super awesome you wouldn’t understand!
Then why are they nearly non-existent in game?

A light wielding paladin wouldn’t go to get infused with the void. They know better. Opposing forces. Boom. Elf guts everywhere.

2 Likes

Both void and blood elves are getting the cosmetic option for the same eyes as high elves… it’s a fact. Which I think is good. Well the same as the high elves currently in game, unless they change them for Shadowlands it’s the exact same, they use to be NPC only as an option.

yikes, like i said obnoxious, if its that so, i hope that at least hair color is left alone

It is a bit obnoxious… more so since the actual High Elf skin tone is still NPC only… even if we were only to get the 3 tones shown in the preview… High Elf NPC skins use cool tones (purple and blue tinges) rather than warm tones (red and orange tinges)…

Sorry… just a minor complaint from someone who does a lot of graphic arts work… I tend to notice small things like that a lot more than I really should… >.<

These kinds of thread titles make the majority look bad.

1 Like

Player made issue

Considering void elves are the coolest looking elves imo. And I hate elves lol.

That’s why I suggested they keep the customization options. That’s pretty much all they are at the moment anyway. Despite what people have said about high elves, void elves are the glorified re-skinned Blood elves without any lore.

1 Like

Meh blood elves don’t have the cool skin and hairdos. Void Elves have Lore just very little because they’re new. If it’s any elf that shouldn’t of been playable, it would be those ugly Nightborne. I got a Nightborne priest to 23 which means I leveled 3 levels with him then deleted. They’re just cringy to play, gnome cringy. The only good thing about them is their mailbox racial. They should of stayed npcs, us Horde could of gotten a better AR instead.

Rename void elves…

Grapes?

Purple Void Eaters?

CORRUPTION but PURPLE!?

The 4 allied races in legion are all very lackluster compared to what we got in BFA. Most allied races could have been customization options, so I definitely believe Blizzard handled them poorly.

I’d love to see more customization and class options for all of them, as some of them need it more than the base races.

I like my High Mountain druid. Awesome Horns, different Druid forms and racial. I love my HM druid, I just wish I had more time to play him.

Why thank you Biggie, you’re great too :+1:

Yea, I’ve loved all of the ARs really. I think they all have potential.

Thanks for telling me how I should feel on this matter. :roll_eyes:

So what do you call Zandalari and Vulpera popularity? Player made solution?

Grape’ dorei :grapes:

2 Likes

What lore? They haven’t been around long enough to even have lore. They were created at the end of Legion… All their “lore” is BE lore :slight_smile: