Locked / Deleted thread

And deny me my beloved black and red haired blood elves?

I think not!

1 Like

anything like jewelery that females have on the body will just be covered up by any armor mog. Or the nightborne runic tattooes all over there body, you can’t even see them unless you pick a “slutmog” or just go full naked but some small pants. Most of the important customization is the head for hide helmet option. You should know you’re a nightborne yourself. How often do you see anything outside of your face on the customizations you picked?

1 Like

I didn’t sign up to play a neutral race. I detest the idea.

2 Likes

So, let people wear those mogs then. There are also better fashion options out there that can be created for transmog to show off the body jewelry. They can also make it drape over mogs.

Everybody always wanting to dump on the “Blood Elves”. “Warped my fragile little mind”. Is it any wonder I turned out to be a stealthy homicidal maniac?

Gestures

Something tells me he’s not really interested in what the Belf base really wants.

Gestures as an emotes or body stances for like neutral and combat? Cause if so i’ll take that right now please. Was never fond of the idle blood elf male stance or their combat stance wielding any 2h weapon. If I could change that i would be so happy.

again farstrider and magister tattoos

its literally all blood elves are missing

3 Likes

Gestures as in me motioning towards the thread a linked.

I made a NB mage recently and I love his options. One I missed playing a mage it’s like my fav so there’s that, but two I love the Highborne theme as much as High Elf stuff and just like BEs are High Elves NB are literally pristine intact Highborne culture and I love them.

Still don’t understand why BE guys didn’t even get the same jewelry that’s already there turned on, that’s a bare minimum start

2 Likes

I do, just because you’re pessimistic, prideful, and hurtful to anyone who can’t share the same ideology and view as you doesn’t mean other people don’t have good intent.

@Magnificent those look great, it is a nice suggestion thank you.

@Zandrae well that was rude…

1 Like

No I’m suspicious of anyone coming in here making claims of wanting something for Belves, being tired of what happened to Belves so they want more of that to happen to Belves. So you are either here to get a rise out of Belf players on your alt, or you clearly do not understand how your suggestion counters what you claim.

Either way, it should be easy to understand why you are getting the reaction that you are. And it’s not the fault of everyone you are baiting.

1 Like

BE guys should have and could have had so much better.

2 Likes

One: I’m not baiting or trying to get a rise out of a belf players.
Two: You’re being pessimistic not suspicious because coming in here with 90% of your posts being rude, non-debateful and almost outright hateful you aren’t being a nice person.
Three: I have had this blood elf paladin as my main since Cataclysm, as well as a Blood elf mage and a demon hunter as alts. Blood elves and orcs being my two favorite races in game.
Four: No I don’t understand how i’m getting these reactions. Half of the people on this thread are outright aggressive on a mere suggestion thread and can’t debate rationally or even put their own reasoning why they disagree without going into insults. We aren’t children we’re adults yet people seem to struggle to act like one.

2 Likes

I don’t believe you.

Not being rude at all. I’m being honest. I don’t like this idea and I’m far from the only one. Not only does it make no sense, it’d waste resources for nothing.

If true, makes your suggestion make even less sense.

Think about it for more than a second. And don’t use the let’s act like adults here thing. We are just telling you honestly how we feel. You just seem to either have a problem with people being honest or are baiting.

1 Like

While this has all the makings of a post by people who can’t share and are grumbling again I do agree.

But it shouldn’t be restricted to high elven bodied elves (that’s what they actually all are, high elves).

All allied races should be distilled down to the base race, people can choose on character create or barber shop (with CD to make the choice have some meaning at least) to change between different sub-varieties for trolls, orcs, dwarves, gnomes, elves, etc and lock themselves into a set of sub-variety appropriate looks they can then customize with. This would also change the tool-tip race the selections being “Blood Elf”, “Void Elf”, and “High Elf”.

And people would be able to choose their faction. Including those with existing characters. Either defection system, full opening up or whatever. Meaning you could for example take your blood elf Paladin, customize as high elf (would be locked out of void elf as that class naturally) and go RP in Stormwind or whatever.

This would fully unlock player choice potential. And I don’t want to hear the whines about high elven bodied elves belonging to Horde. They do not. They never have canonically been so. High elves have long been a thing and shown up in many expacs dating back to BC and Wrath as Alliance affiliated, the big travesty was inserting void elves instead of just giving the players the high elves they’d long seen, fought by, and wanted.

Horde was given a historically alliance race and is not exactly dying off (the opposite is the case in fact). They have nothing to complain about over Alliance getting their historical races as playable. Alliance getting orcs would be one thing. Alliance getting weird corrupted elves no one wanted is another thing that is deserving of genuine discontent. Alliance getting these elves they’ve long been affiliated with is not.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting playable Ogres since I started, oh maybe Mok’nathal! The Alliance can have their “This is literally just Void Elves without the purple customization” if we can get Mok’nathal.

Not true. Belves/Helves originally wanted to live alone, unaligned and only aligned with both for survival. Left the Alliance after the second war because Anasterian did not trust that the Alliance had their best interests at heart. Kael regrouped with the Alliance in the third war in an attempt to save the well. It did not go well because he and his men ended up sentenced to death and had to escape the Alliance with Lady Vashj.

Alliance has Thalassian Elves already.

1 Like

idk if it was on this thread or another but i do generally bring this up
The Elves up until world of warcraft have never been a dedicated alliance race.

imma copy and paste the same post cause i dont wanna type it out all again

man i’ve done these huge long 10 paragraph descriptions about the true lore of the Elves and people ignore it. Short sweet: Elves came to eastern kingdom, F’ed with amani, seeked help from athrai kingdom, got help became friendly but not allies oweing a blood debt to his decendant. Blood debt was called upon after old horde beat up stormwind, lordaeron alliance defeat old horde, elves leave the alliance again telling lordearon to F off for their decision to imprison orcs and not kill them. Scourge invades lordaeron, elves don’t care magic trees protect them. Arthas kills most of their population off, elves come back to the alliance for the scourge threat garithos F’s em over and turns them towards illidan / Horde. Elves seek to debate between alliance and horde, dwarf and night elf forces sabtoage that. Elves get turned away from garrosh and look towards varian, jaina F’s that up, and here we are.

If anything the elven history truely shows they don’t really give a F about anyone but themselves like true snide elves would. They weren’t “FOR THE ALLIANCE!” they were “FOR SILVERMOON”. And any alliance is to them is an alliance of convience. Even today when things get heavy Lor’themar weighs which faction he should stick too. The elves aren’t loyal to anyone but themselves.