Removed Post

Sorry, I forgot the change the CST to PST to cater to your post. We start at 10pm PST!

I’m from Charming Degenerates and we a LATE LATE night guild! hit me up if you interested! 1:30EST (10:30PST) for 3 hours on wed/thurs with an optional prog night on mondays, Looking to get AOTC and develop the roster this tier! Let me know if you have any questions! Currently 7/10H! Tenplybud#1201

Thank you very much :smiley:

Thank you will keep you posted if I don’t find a mythic guild.

@Salarii any heroic progression? couldn’t even find the guild on wowprogress and if Salarii is your main only normal mode kills…

We’re a little late to the game this expansion so none yet. We’re still trying to dial in our main core group but we’re growing quickly. Heroics will definitely be in the near future.

Thanks to all that have sent in replies, sadly it would be a no from here here is a quick update and summary from above: Warlock LF 2 Night 10pm PST or Later Endgame Guild!

Raid Days Availability- 7 nights a week (days don’t bother me) 2 max

Raid Times Availability- 10pm PST is the earliest start time (Can push 9:30pm PST if worth it.)

Please add my Btag FTWitachi#1571 or just post here OR EVEN BETTER POST HERE AND ADD ME AS I WILL CHECK HERE A LOT.