Removed Post

Hey man you still looking? We need a warlock !! we raid 12:30-3:30 PST Wed, Sunday we could use you forsure, we are 7/10 heroic and going into mythics

All the Mal’Ganis peeps today :smiley: must be my calling, 3:30 is a bit late but I would always be able to make that happen before any daytime raids by just cutting into sleep schedule haha, my main reason LF night guild is my daily work schedule is sporatic and want to be sure I can attend 100% of the raids, will keep you in mind!!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-us-hyjal-310h-burn-phase/850224

Going to paste my recruitment post because… well, I’m lazy. However, I’d love to chat with you if you’re still homeless and searching! US - Hyjal (Horde) were 3/10 Heroic right now. Tuesday’s we raid too early for your playing window, but Friday nights we start at 9:30-10PST.

MOB13 #1560

Hope to talk to you soon!

Thanks for the response but imma decline but good luck in the search!! WOuld like to be sure I can be there every raid night! :smiley:

Still searching!

Good morning/evening to you

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

Thanks so much Layla, perfect raid times, sadly don’t want to raid 3 nights a week anymore :frowning: rather spend other nights doing PvP/Mythic Keys for gear/KSM or playing other games.

Thank you

Still lookin!

Hey you should check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cohortes-praetoriae-looking-for-fire-mage-and-ret-pallies-to-round-out-20-man-roster-wth-9-12am/851701

I would check you out first you’re alliance, second only 7/10 heroic which makes alliance even less attractive, and also you simply can’t read LATE NIGHT PST so that makes it even more un attractive. Sorry but gotta state these things lol

Hey FTW!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Yea I quit LF guild lol no one seems to be able to read just gonna stick to wowprogress.com and spam search any good guilds…

Hey FTW!

Gang Operations on Thrall is a newly formed guild that is recruiting to push normal/heroic Shadowlands raids. Our group is small and takes on the basic principles of a hardcore raiding guild.

Schedule (Catered to Central Standard Time PST)

• Saturday : 10:00pm – 2:00am

• Saturdays: 10:00pm – 2:00am

Current recruitment needs:

• 1-2 healers

• 3-4 RDPS

• 3-4 MDPS

What we expect from you:

• On-time & consistent attendance (ok to skip some raids - real life happens - just communicate to the group if you won’t be there)

• Come to raid prepared with flask/food/buff

• Thrive on doing new content with a laid back mindset

• Adult who has been properly socialized (don’t talk over the raid leader or otherwise become a distraction.)

Our guild is just beginning to raid this expansion and all are welcome.

No need to supply logs and you do not need to have any raiding experience. But please familiarize yourself with bosses before raid night. We want players who know their class and fit with the group.

Contact us via Discord if you have any questions.

Discord: Burkes#4813
BNet: Burkes#1904

CST AINT PST ARGH wth lol

Sorry, I forgot the change the CST to PST to cater to your post. We start at 10pm PST!

I’m from Charming Degenerates and we a LATE LATE night guild! hit me up if you interested! 1:30EST (10:30PST) for 3 hours on wed/thurs with an optional prog night on mondays, Looking to get AOTC and develop the roster this tier! Let me know if you have any questions! Currently 7/10H! Tenplybud#1201

Thank you very much :smiley:

Thank you will keep you posted if I don’t find a mythic guild.

@Salarii any heroic progression? couldn’t even find the guild on wowprogress and if Salarii is your main only normal mode kills…

We’re a little late to the game this expansion so none yet. We’re still trying to dial in our main core group but we’re growing quickly. Heroics will definitely be in the near future.

Thanks to all that have sent in replies, sadly it would be a no from here here is a quick update and summary from above: Warlock LF 2 Night 10pm PST or Later Endgame Guild!

Raid Days Availability- 7 nights a week (days don’t bother me) 2 max

Raid Times Availability- 10pm PST is the earliest start time (Can push 9:30pm PST if worth it.)

Please add my Btag FTWitachi#1571 or just post here OR EVEN BETTER POST HERE AND ADD ME AS I WILL CHECK HERE A LOT.