Remove voidform

remove voidform

8 Likes

Seriously. Shaman voidform is so op.

15 Likes

Now I wish we had voidform. Imagine if Maelstrom was instead just a building bar, and when complete we transformed and had modified abilities/increased damage for a while. Call it, oh I don’t know, Ascendance? Then it’d be like we were gaining favor with the elements as we used abilities, and when we gained enough favor, we were blessed.

7 Likes

Bro that spam during the stream was funny. Why do priest want void form gone though?

1 Like
  • visually, we already had shadowform
  • thematically, it doesnt make sense that we go insane. a shadow priest should be controlling their sanity not “going insane”
  • mechanically, it gates too much of our damage behind a long ramp up turret playstyle which was already our biggest drawback before voidform

hopefully elemental without that crapper resource is as good as it looks on alpha! new main incoming!

1 Like

because its useless in like 80% of content.

1 Like

That seems a bit hyperbolic considering it’s in the top 5 dps for M+ and Nyalotha (according to warcraftlogs).

I personally don’t love how it feels but it’s performance isn’t that bad.

Oh you mean the Shaman Necrolord? OP man

Oh, if only. That would fit the theme so well, and could even lend itself to reintroducing 2h enh back.

Done! Shamans do not have to mess with void form. Now you owe me. I’ll call on you when I need a favor.

4 Likes

Shamans dont have voidform!?! Hurray!

1 Like

Can you point a brother out as to when and where this stream was? Mahalos.

1 Like

lmao the thread was taken down as spam, then a mod re-instated it. the mods are on board with #removevoidform

1 Like

We shamans know how to take nothing and attempt to turn it into something fun.

I think it would be kinda cool if shamans got a questline like warlock did for the green fire, but shamans would be for becoming dark shamans. Completing the quests would make our lightning bolt a purple color, and lava blast would be a purple/ red color, kinda like the last iteration of demon bolt for demo warlocks. And frost shock would
not matter cuz you cant really see it anyways. And we get a title.

Ok a dark Enhancement Shaman ohh i would love to see that and the visual change to our abilities.

Man I wish [Purge] removed Voidform. That’d be OP.

Cause we need VF to suck even more lol?

It sucks you can’t use Void Form while in Ghost Wolf form

why can’t you be a dark shaman? We should have more choice over the types of magic we use. That way shamans could complain about voidform too!