Remove this thread

Call of duty time

Still looking for some CHAD players for the last bit of this tier and well the next one that looks pretty good.

Hit me up!

blizzcon day

Hyped about SHADOWLANDS!, Who was that guy behind Sylvanas?!!!

need more dps

Would like to get 1 or 2 Range DPS for Azshara and next tier, Azshara is like 60% done so she might flop one of these days, but we are also taking people that would like to raid with us NEXT TIER

vibe check

join us now

lol i tried to put VIBE CHECK and the website said ā€œis that a complete sentenceā€.

up to the top

Looking for some Range DPS(a boomy would be great) to finish off azshara, as i put in the title we are progressing on PHASE 3, lost a weak person to Azshara wipes so we are looking to get a range DPS for that spot instead of replacing it with our many MELEE ones that we have lol.

want to buy a doctor

to the top again

I see you lost some dpsā€¦basement dwellers getting ultimatums from their moms to get out or get a job, shame.

I have a job and a house; but Iā€™m a dirty noil mage, is that worse? Switched to fire on orgo, just got the kill last night. Pull count was insane but significantly improved my fire play.

I do like my current guild but am open to new opportunities, would love to chat. No issues spending the time filling out an application, would prefer talking on bnet or discord first.

Hope Azshara is going well.

Hey Pfrog,

We are currently extending lock out until we kill it,
if you dont mind that then you can add Ascardio (Pucho#1617) so he can talk to you :slight_smile:

Have a great day.

Will do! Expected you all to be extending, donā€™t mind at all. My gear is pretty set for fire, noil, orb and arcane for next tier anyway.

Recognize your name from mage discord btw. Spend lot of time there myself.

Have a great day too!

1 Like

bump to the top

ranged dps please

to the top one more time

another day another bump