Remove the option to kick players in Normal Dungeons unless AFK

There is absolutely no learning to be done in normal dungeons. The enemies fall over with a mean look from the tank and bring water guns to a sword fight.

In a difficulty like that, the dungeons are essentially 3d maps that spit out levels, which is how they’re treated. Mythic and up are the first difficulties that even have all the mechanics.

I don’t agree with kicking people who fall behind, but if you park your toon 3 rooms back and don’t move, I can see why people would rather you not be there.

ive been leveling my alts over the last month and the only time I see people getting kicked is if they fall behind, cause the perception is they are AFK, right or wrong is what it is. People just want it to seem like you are trying. ive never seen a dungeon, while leveling, that failed due to lack of DPS. job #1 press the W key and press DPS keys as you can cause its all going to die real fast…
if you are playing a caster class, ye its going to be hard to get spells off sometimes, its ok we all know. keep pressing W and blast when they stop.
if you want to stop and smell the roses… thats what a follower dungeons is for, you wont find many (or any ?) that want to do that any more. Most have seen it all many many times.
hope my little bit here helps take care.
if you want to run a few with me hit me up. it can be fun to go fast too.

No. Most ppl just want to do normal / heroic / mythic / mythic plus dungeon as fast as possible. U need to follow the trend. If u wan to practice your rotation, then do it at training dummy. Learn new dungeon, watch video regarding the dungeon first. Normally, in any dungeon, unless u r tank, r jz keep follow the tank, dps the mobs, do mechanic. If u really serious about learning the dungeon, watch the video carefully, set up your addons etc. Anyway, for normal dungeon, esp at end of expansion, wat u need to do is jz keep follow the tank and do ur dps rotation on mob u see. Run fast to follow the group.

Yes training dummies help to an extent. The training dummy just sits there. It does not help when the enemies are moving around in a dungeon. There are different scenarios that a follower dungeon (that you cant unlock till ilvl 180) or training dummy will not help with. So the less experienced player has to know exactly what the experienced player wants to do. I see a big disconnect between players because of the following.

1. Communication between all players
  2. The new player has to learn very quickly cause the player with years of experience wants to run every thing their way.
  3. Learning players are kicked because of damage output, are lost in the dungeon, as a result are behind and die because the experienced wants to speedrun the normal dungeon.

Yes watching video helps to an extent, I myself learning by doing. I have to physically do something in order to learn. When the experienced player goes ahead really fast and then starts hitting every enemy before I get there. How is that fun for anyone plus they can not learn anything and are drag through the dungeon if they dont match the speed of the one doing everything, they are kicked. Yes I can communicate but are afraid to at times because they might kick me. We dont see this as a problem?

AFAIK there is hidden cooldown in such dungeons kicks on bnet account. And it have very large CD to do it again.

If you got kicked for that, it means that at least 3 of the remaining 4 people want to speedrun the dungeon.

U not gonna get no sympathy around here lol. I still get kicked from normal dungeons time to time cuz i pulled something by accident learning a new class. Like pres voker i hover a lil to much into a pack and pulled stuff while the tank just ran passed then kick me lol. Most normal pumpers wud just aoe it down real fast, But some have big egos even in normal and if u dont like wut u did its bai bai. No normal new person will stick around for that kind of experience which healthy tbh i would run.

Some of these ppl have pve tied to there ego its pretty sad tbh but this is were we at with wow in 2024.

Or u can b like me havent been able to play my woyer since dec i have a hr to play and sit in a hr que for ranked pvp and jsut stare at my screen. I have brain dmg of course i pay 15 dollars for that experience lmao.

Horrible Idea