Remove the name limit Blizzard

Man, this feels like classic already.

1 Like

Now people wont re-roll due to late realm launches and limit not being removed.

Personally, I’m enjoying the show of people foaming at the mouth over things they have no control over. Also, in all my years of dealing with technology, I have very rarely seen a software update/launch run so buttery smooth that people are too amazed to complain.

2 Likes

I’m not deleting crud until you guarantee me my name on the new server.

idk you say “screw up” but things happen, yo.

Comes to show you Blizzard can’t get anything right. 21 minutes later… and still counting.

I took a chance. deleted all my toons on Stalagg moments before on all 3 of my active accounts (2 of mine, 1 on wifey) got some sweet names on Incendius. Paid off well

Well I figured that part out in 20 seconds and to gaurentee mine I deleted the others. And yes I got mine.

It’s giving people a chance to get a name before people start taking 10 names a realm. was a good idea in my opinion. I was ready though and kept an open slot.

I rolled the dice and deleted my original 3 names. Luckily i got 3 that i wanted on a different server, but i was sweating there for a bit.

NOW… remove the limit already…

3 Likes

guess I will stick with my over populated realm then.

Then don’t advertise that your lifting the cap at a specific time.

1 Like

They just posted on Twitter, they are trying to resolve the issue.

5 Likes

If you’re not willing to take the risk and delete toons on existing server for the reward of better names on a diff server, then you should have to wait till 5pm when they open 10 char slots per realm.

You can’t have both comfort/security on old realm and get first crack at names on new realms

They wrote code to limit you to 3 toons, and don’t remember were they put it to delete it. ROFL

I really hope you didn’t have your heart set on actually playing today. Because launch is going to be an absolute fustercluck.

Oh it’s going to be a recreation of what’s going on in the Amazon Rain Forest at the moment. But this is all part of the memories of launch days. I wouldn’t miss it for the world lol

its removed now. I got Preach again love that name

3 Likes

It’s working now, just got my tauren druid on Incendius created! Getting excited!

I’m at work anyways and won’t be off till 6 hours after launch so I’ll be ok lol