Remove the Heart of Azeroth level cap

(Naros) #41

FWIW, I ran KR10 last night and bonus rolled for a higher item level Plumage and was surprised when I didn’t get any loot and the AP roll actually awarded 2k gold.

With this week’s reset, we get gold rather than AP.

1000% agree with the first post. There is almost no reason to play this game at the moment. Very disappointed. People who put in the time and effort to play this game to the fullest deserve to increase their HOA ilvl as high as possible. Really put a damper on my gameplay the last two weeks. Hope this doesn’t happen in the next update :’(

Blockquote

(Jape) #43

You have your 45k+ banked already?

(Shadowgate) #44

I agree wholeheartedly with the original posting. They should not have a cap on the heart of Azeroth at all.

I CONCUR WHOLE-HEARTEDLY. I CAPPED AT LVL 50 IN 1 MONTH AND I WANT MORE. ALSO Ilvl 425 SHOULD BE HIGHER AND ADD ANOTHER AZERITE SLOT… FOOD FOR THOUGHT. ALSO THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE SOCKETS ON ALL NON AZERITE GEAR. THERE IS SO MANY GEMS BUT NO SOCKETS TO USE. WHAT THE DEUCE. SO HERES THE KICKER, IN HEARTHSTONE THE GAMEPLAY META IS THAT ONE TRUMPS THE OTHER CLASS (ROK PAPER SICCORS) WHERE ONE IS NOT MORE POWERFUL THAN ANOTHER, IT SHOULD BE LIKE THIS IN WOW TO HELP THE COMPLAINERS ABOUT A BROKEN PVP SYSTEM, I THINK ITS PERFECT BUT IM A BLOOD DK AND ENEMY OPPONENTS DONT LIKE ME CUZ I DONT DIE UNLESS THERES A MAGE OR 3 OPPONENTS, WHICH IS FAIR. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING RPG’S SINCE THE FIRS FINAL FANTASY ON GAMEBOY SO I KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT PLAY MECHANICS. BEING 37 GIVES YOU INSIGHT IN THESE THINGS. SERIOUSLY MORE SOCKETS AND MULTIPLES WOULDNT HURT. 40+ IN A STAT ISNT MUCH BUT FUN.

I have been playing WoW for about 7 months and I am capped at 50 heart on my DH and have been for a week + now. my gear is level 400 I am a bit bored with him and seems pointless to do any world quests as I am exalted on 11 places and pointless to do the mission table. I have no need for gold there is nothing to buy so I really don’t know what to do. I started leveling my other toons now. Maybe give the option to trade in AP for upgrade weapons of all classes or gear for all classes and have the ability to mail it to other toons on your account. Everything I get is soulbound and I can’t send it to any of my other toons or other people.

my theory is that blizzard thinks pvp is really important. they want to make sure no one gets too far ahead, and also want to make sure that new people can always “catch up”. Trouble is, it means quite often the stuff we worked hard for becomes completely useless - or, as in the current thing, there’s just no way of advancing at all, beyond grinding mythics.

There are the players who want to do pvp - and there are the ones who are into guild raids and stuff - but many of us can’t commit solid blocks of time, and just want to play an individual game - and Blizzard is going to lose us. There’s certainly almost no reason for anyone in this category to continue playing right now :frowning:

(Raziael) #48

It’s called ‘equality of outcome’ and it’s a poisons mindset. Devs should worry about game play issues, not that some people will naturally outperform/out level/out grind others.

I’ve been back on for 2 weeks (playing one or two times a week) and nearly am at 47. No point in logging in during the time that AP isn’t under the exp bonus. My activity is easy to see, it’s not much. I only do Champion WQ’s for rep, otw I don’t actively farm AP at all.

@ Devs let us play. Stop time gating everything.