Remove the Heart of Azeroth level cap

I guess i’ll farm mats and gold but the rep rewards are only half as good without something to replace the az pwr. the auction house will suffer too.

(Bigdiggles) #22

Looking like a good time for everyone to take a break, if this isn’t addressed.

I wish I had not prepaid my subscription, WHO WILL DO QUEST FOR AP WHEN ‘0’ CREDIT is received for the effort? Argh, Love the game, but completing quests for no reward is just BAD BUSINESS. Bliz seems to want only new players. Time to leave WOW for another game, this is a very ridiculous limited mentality plan for the WOW future !

When you hit level 50 on your Heart just have the AP turn into something else gold, rep, titan residuum. Obviously not a 1:1 but at least we’d get something. If blizzard do decide to do something like this i just hope it’s not war resources.

Edit: I would prefer it to be titan residuum rather than gold or rep because of the insanely high cost of specific azerite pieces the argument against it is that people would save up their residuum for when 8.2 hits and the cost is increased. A simple solution is to put a temporary cap on residuum equal to the amount it would take to buy 1 or 2 random azerite piece for whatever ilvl is highest when 8.2 hits

(Krissignacia) #25

im not at cap im only 42 ATM but a turn in person would be great. even getting rep is nice

My holy priest had a HoA level of 49 with an HoA iLevel of 429. I just had my AP bar reach 100% and go to the next level, but my HoA level is still 49 and it’s iLevel only increased by 2 to 431, not the usual 3.
What gives?

(Jape) #27

HoA level 49 is neck ilevel 431. You were 48.

I’m already stuck at 50, and the game just feels kinda pointless at the moment. No real incentive to do anything that rewards AP only. Could have at least let us get 99% in to level 50 on our HoA’s.

Everyone cried that AP took up bag space. They got what they wanted, only half thought out and cringy at best.

(Dooddat) #30

Another piece of evidence that tells us they don’t care. We are still probably 8 weeks minimum from 8.2 and even those who casually gain AP are almost capped. It really wouldn’t be thay hard to either increase the cap, make a gold conversion, change WQ rewards to exclude AP, or just anything.

I was talking about that too! I’m lvl 50 and locked, full of missions that give azerite …

(Kabbie) #32

It’s fairly obvious that Blizzard’s dev team is making the same boneheaded mistake they did in Legion. Remember that? Titanforged Essences came out, but they didn’t become the result of bonus rolls until long after AP was considered absolutely useless.

Now they’re doing it again: as players, we should want to give the currency that buys us azerite armor, and it would make perfect sense to make it the result of a bonus roll, but they insist (again!) to give us something worth even less than gold.

It hasn’t even been two years and they’re repeating the same bone-headed mistakes. It’s like their learning experiences go in one ear and out the other.

(Krenna) #33

I think that, as Asmongold once said, they get to the job in the morning and just tap out XD

They just cant be this deaf, blind and careless.

(Tacotraplord) #34

AP past 50 should give us either Titan Residium, Gold, or tokens. I just hit 50 and now there really is no point in logging in until 8.2…

Just capped lvl 50 with my character created 2 months ago, nothing to do now. Blizzard has a weird logic on this “don´t let the players go” objective

AP from Ivus on a bonus roll at level 50 is sad

I slave away to get my az level high and it maxed out at 50!!! this needs to be fixed. ther should be also uber armor tat unlocks az traits at higher az lvls like 60 and 100… n=only if you unlock azurite levels on pendant. this irks me so much I almost quit playing. when will this be rectified???

completely agree

it was said that az cap would be unlocked in 8.2 blizz lied gain…… fak

(Krissignacia) #40

Blizz lying real shocker

anyway im bout to hit 47 now