Remove remove

Spot for 1 more GEARED hunter on the 25 man roster!

Dungeon cleave teams almost full. We’ll be zooming to 70 ASAP!

i can’t believe i ran across this thread trip down memory lane. I played on Archimonde up untill wotlk. i was looking for a server to transfer too. but i would like to transfer and hangout till tbc and get more serious then.

That’s aweesome! I’ve had a number of people from Archi/Burning Blade reach out over the weeks. Have a few Archi/BB players in guild too. What guild were you in?

LF a select few to round out core. Don’t miss the boat when pre patch hits!

Loving the Drum fix!

Spot for an Enhancement & Elemental Sham!

LF 1 skilled Priest to round out our healing core.

Almost full! Looking for Shaman (any spec) and a Priest. Also a spot for a very geared DPS/OT Warrior!

Looking for a few more exceptional players before TBC kicks off!

Transfers may be closed but we are still accepting rerolls/boosts of the following:

Holy/Disc Priest
Holy Paladin
Elemental/Resto Shaman

Recruitment needs have been updated. Pre-Patch HYPEEEEEEEEE!!!

LF 1x Healing Priest & maybe 1 Holy Pally

Looking for tanks/OT of any spec/class for dungeon cleave leveling & 5/10 mans. Also recruitment is open to anyone who may want to raid with us as a backup/reserve.

GL IN TBC!

Transfers are BACK OPEN during PREPATCH! We have an immediate need for a geared/experienced Elemental Shaman & Balance Druid! Tanks of any class to are encouraged to apply as well to fill 25 mans (backup) and to MT 5/10 mans.

Potentially a spot for 1 more geared parsing warlock!

5 days til pre patch !!

Looking for 1 Elemental Shaman for the last spot on our 25man core.

Opportunity has opened up for a skilled/geared Hunter & Warlock. Transfers open up May 18 let’s get it.

Looking for a skilled and experienced Protection Paladin.

Bump Bump apply to the guild