Remove Evoker limitation for remix!

Second this, let us make second evoker for MoP!!!

3 Likes

Put how are they going to bring them over to a server you have one on after event :thinking:?

Never understood the need to limit new classes anyway. Just let people make multiple Evokers

4 Likes

One way to solve problem is to open classes for dracthyr then you don’t need more then 1 evoker :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

You won’t be able to even bring the character over until TWW. Hero class restrictions are always lifted the expansion after they are introduced.

I had to go to some server I never play on but had a level 50 to make another one.

Yes, please remove the restriction. I really don’t want to go level another character to 50 just to make another one on some random server. :frowning:

1 Like

I think you can make a trial character on the server to get around the level 50 requirement.

I tried that and it did not work sadly :frowning:

That sucks. I’m not optimistic about them removing the restrictions. If they had an easy way to lift them only for remix characters, they would have, and it’s unlikely they’ll lift then universally due to botting in the main game.

I didn’t think TWW had a release date? MoP event seems to end around mid Aug which is when the characters are migrated.
Possibly coincides with TWW pre-patch drop?

Can confirm I also tried to make a trial character it does not work

It makes sense for Dragonflight because they start at level 58. However, that does not apply to remix.

2 Likes

Fair point, hopefully they do make an exception for remix though

Yeah, the restriction sucks. I actually asked for them to lift it for the remix content on their main announcement thread:

If I recall, Blizz did say that the characters basically won’t be available to migrate until TWW, and honestly, I’d be surprised if pre-patch didn’t drop by then, given their current work rate.

1 Like

Yooo, any updates blizzard? Just want to play my class/spec on remix and enjoy it like everyone else :slight_smile:

any updates blizz?

I had to pay for a server change to be able to play with Evoker in the remix. This limitation in the remix is ​​very sad, it is very rare to see any Evoker on the maps.

Also any Evoker will start at level 10 too.