Remove - Brawl: Packed House

Yup, imagine complaining about optional content :roll_eyes:

Just don’t do the content if you don’t like it.

Hate this one.

Meh. Mostly lame.

Incredible. By far the best brawl. The limited vision presents an element of surprise. Sneak attacks are possible my small enemy forces. Have to always be on your toes. Games are always close and never a blowout.

1 Like

Yeah, that one isn’t good.

Combat is laggy and it mainly comes down to which deathball has more ranged AOE damage. Melee dps have to hang back most of the time or they just explode.

Yeah, some people have been asking for (larger) team deathmatches in PvP.

Maybe a few players also wanted respawns, but I think that would just lead to the winning team rolling into a gy farm like SS vs. TM.

I like that one, minus the random DCs when you fall from the sky.

Weird, that didn’t stop me from spamming it all week :man_shrugging:

I lost track of how many games I played, had to be at least 75+ spread out across the week. I would log in, literally spam SS vs TM for a few hours, and log out.

Didn’t even do my weekly M+ run, dailies, visions, etc (I find that stuff boring anyways).

Funny, this is exactly what SS vs TM is. Fills the niche perfectly imo.

Packed House, while still fun, is just over waaaaay too fast.

Packed House is a 2-4 minute match most of the time, and with no “respawns” allowed the PvP action is short-lived. Your team can get wiped in the first 90 seconds, and then it abruptly ends.

I liked it on Alliance. I easily got the win of the day on this toon. Just now at Tuesday 3am Central, I’ve been having great Ally teams. So far, a 30k and 40k toon were carried by the ally team.

The only thing I don’t like it you don’t see to get much honor from doing it compared to doing a BG.

Maybe packed house just needs to have a best out of 3 or 5 setup?

1 Like

I could see pro’s and cons of this. If the stronger team trounces the other, it doesn’t make for a fun brawl. But at the same time, two, actually equal team would be fun.

1 Like

Looks like they listened to your suggestion, OP. Packed House is gone.

Considering the deserter problem, I’d feel bad for the players who have their queues wasted when they join the losing team in one of the later rounds.

2 Likes

I agree scraps. In rated specifically, it could be a blast. In unrated, it’d be like every other mode. Sometimes you have amazing matches, sometimes you get ashara with 2 mins left and your team getting farmed. Regardless I enjoyed it.

But your right holycow. If I waited 15 mins for it and hopped in to lose round 2 in 30 seconds with only half a team… yeah thatd get old quick. But thats not a problem with the mode itself. Its a problem with all pvp queuing (and deserting) that needs to be addressed.

Yea, it’s funny how many more people who fight in raods don’t enjoy this.

I guess they don’t like it when its coordinated team pitted against coordinated team?

i thought it was kinda fun. Not my favorite brawl but stil l fun.

Also just wanted to pooint out that hypothetically, if a long queue time is the reason not to like it, there’s a solution to that - queuing as mercenary mode or cahanging factions al toghether.

hey Scraps, what’s up with that 40-45 minute turtle your team just tried to pull in IoC? Thanks for the inconvenience of keeping us in there for like 45 minutes :roll_eyes: :-1:

You guys just dragged out the loss/inconvenienced everyone, should’ve just accepted your defeat imo.

Imagine complaining about PvP in a BG.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly. I’ve always encouraged turtles if our gates went down. Have actually had a would be loss turn into a win that way.

3 Likes

It’s a shame Scraps’ turtle didn’t even work, his team still lost :wink:

Still… a big waste of ~45 minutes, in what should have been a 17-18 minute game :man_facepalming:

Turtles are never a waste. Win or lose, it’s pvp.

3 Likes

I wonder how Scraps feels about that game, I hope the 200 honor points he got in exchange for 45 minutes of his day was “worth it” :man_shrugging:

Turtles are not fun.

Man, such a sore winner :joy: Plus, who cares about honor? I bet when he sees your post, he’s gonna have extra enjoyment from that turtle.

They usually do. Nothing new here. Carry on with yourself.