< Remorseless >Thrall - Guild Recruitment 2/8 M 8/8 H

Remorseless Is a casual Mythic/Heroic progression guild aiming to clear raid content while it is current. Currently recruiting new members for Both teams.

Needs : Mythic Team ( 2-8M currently )
Range DPS - Warlock, Mage any spec
Melee DPS - Demon Hunter, Enhancement Shaman
DPS w/Heals OS - None
DPS w/Tank OS - Looking for one of any combination
Main Tank - None

Needs : Heroic Team ( 8-8H currently ) Going Mythic
Main Tank - Demon hunter, Brewmaster Monk or Guardian Druid
Heals - MW Monk, Discipline Priest
Range DPS - Warlocks, Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Hunter Marks/BM and Shadow Priest
Melee DPS - Rogue, Windwalker Monk,
DPS w/Heals OS - Disc Priest, Mistweaver
DPS w/Tank OS - Druid, Monk or Demon Hunter

Server - Thrall

Raid Times are 9:00-12:00pm EST every Wednesday and Thursday for team 1 ( Team 2 Wed/Thu/Mon now adding Mythic Raiding as well ) Team 2 will still be clearing Heroic on Wed.

Mythic + Runs start up every Tuesday starting around 6pm EST and run throughout the week attempting to have all raid members complete a +10

We are a laid back guild that are very active in Discord everyday Mon-Sun. Allot of our friends are also Cross realm and raid with us and we use discord to communicate when not in game very much like a family.

We are an Adult guild so 18+ encouraged.

If you’re interested in Mythic raiding please contact Jess#1578 or Heroic Brooklyn#1811, look forward to speaking to you Raid Night Tonight 12/12.

5 Likes

I have been with this group for about 3 months now. They have been good to me and treated me well. It’s definitely a fun environment to raid in. Give it a chance if you’re looking for a fun group but with skilled players.

1 Like

Bump bump bump it up!

A great group of people. Found them through the LFG tool and have raided with them for the last 3 weeks! Come check them out…you will not be dissapointed.

1 Like

Still looking to Fill out two Mythic teams.

Great team been raiding with them since WoD in HFC it’s a very fun raid environment friends with all of them just a great over all laid back friendly raiding experience.

Great guild highly recommend giving it a shot and joining will not be disappointed.

Still looking to fill spots great people in the guild great raid experience over all fun atmosphere. Wont be disappointed

Come on Warlocks we need ya !

Two Mythic Teams Recruiting still have a few spots left, Heroic raiders only still welcome to Team 2. Warlocks and Warrior top needs.

Sexiest raid team there ever was. you like sexy parites? this is the place for you.

great atmosphere and environment for raiding

gotta bump this post up. Great guild!

Bump, Still looking for more come trial or test us out Wed/Thu for some Heroic Clear.

bump Still looking for recruits yall

Heroic Uldir Tonight Team 2 , Still recruiting for Mythic team , anyone interested add me Brooklyn#1811 or Discord Craig#3296
Tonight start time 9pm EST to 12

I am leveling a warrior to main for the rest of the expansion, if your 2nd group needing one or is class requirements not really inspected as much?

Well for Heroic we like members to play what they want and enjoy playing, for mythic raiding it can be a little more class specific.

But for Heroics you play what you like.

Do you all raid heroic every week still? I am kinda late to the party. I have some 120’s but never could fit raiding into my schedule, now that I am on Christmas break I would like to try to jump in at some point. Still leveling a warrior, lvl 58, so it could be another week or so until I am at 120 but once I get to that I should get myself ready for at least heroic fairly soon after, hopefully. I am looking for a stable, consistent guild more than anything.

Thanks,

Tora

Team 2 which is the team I am in raid Heroic every Wed , we always clear it for alts or cross realm friends. Just have fun really doing it.

We have one tonight that we have posted on Thrall Forums for any interested in joining , we normally fill the 30 pretty quick thou.

1 Like