Remnants of Hope quest not available

The quest “Remnants of Hope” is not available to me. I’ve completed the previous quest in the chain (“Explore Torghast”), but I do not receive the follow-up either from Bolvar or from entering the Maw. A Blizzard support article states that this quest is available during the second week of the expansion (which is now), so this is clearly a bug and should be fixed.

3 Likes

I am having the same problem. I completed “Explore Torghast” late on Monday night and didn’t turn the quest in until Tuesday after reset, so I wonder if that is impacting the timegating. I hope not, because then I would be perpetually a week behind.

I am having the exact same issue

I am having this issue as well

I am having this issue too on my lvl 60 Paladin. I completed a full clear of Torghast during week 1 before the reset and completed the Explore Torghast quest. After the reset I still did not have the quest. Completed a full clear this week too and still no quest. My Monk who completed the same things got the quest so I am not sure what the issue is.

I tried opening a ticket but Blizzard sent me a canned response that basically told me to go check wow-head or the forums. When I do that I find out that people are having the same problem as me. Was hoping to get this done before the reset this week.