Reminder -- Silithus Stress Test Today at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 6:00 p.m. EDT

Reminder, 30 instance cap doesn’t do much vs bots, but it does hurt players.

2 Likes

Looks like you got rid of one of the realms? The one that I had all my stuff set up on? That sucks. Looks like I won’t be able to test much.

We are certainly stressin the hell out of this PTR server lol!! Hopefully this is some good data for Kaivax and the team!!

Does doing your testing for you on the PTR count towards our instance cap? I don’t want to be locked out of raid tomorrow.

1 Like

No.
/10char

Cool, I’m glad to stress test servers. Unfortunately not everyone in the community seems to feel the same. Can’t wait for the whining when this opens up on normal servers and people can’t get in.

1 Like

If it’s all the same, unless it’s from an official source, I’d rather not risk it. If their instance counting code is a bad as their ability to detect flying bots and their solutions to this botting problem (which only makes it worse while punishing the rest of us), probably even logging on to the PTR will bug me out somehow.

Im trying not to laugh while trying to play from work. Hilarious man.

Just dont bother if your that paranoid. Theres plenty of us here as is.

Hearthing to Silithus has resulted in a (non) loading screen that eventually disconnects and puts me back at wherever I hearthed from. Time to try flying there. #rip 12 minute flightpath.

Don’t worry, when you fly in you won’t be able to land, you’ll just repeatedly DC and respawn at the border to silithus, fly in again, and not land.

Screw you and your test. Fix the botting on your servers.

1 Like

No. Revert this change.

1 Like

This is what happened, though I almost made it right to Cenarion Hold. Relogged to a bunch of us flying out of Feathermoon Stronghold.

That almost sounds as bad as getting caught on the dragon in Legion that wouldn’t land. LoL :smiley:

I would love to see the statistics from the stress test.

Like how many people participated in silithus. I bet stats like this would be fun to see.

1 Like

omg finally off the bird!

Lucky. I’m still trapped in flight hell

1 Like

Lol, no they didn’t. well not on my server. I saw more mages than ever advertising at prime time last night… Seems they’re just spreading their runs throughout the week now and running at the most profitable times.

1 Like