Remember when people pushed rating

I miss vendors and i miss arena rating gear requirements. Felt like each 100 rating i pushed i would unlock something new and power up. Rip tbc and wotlk… seeing somebody in a bg with the new full set really ment something.

If only people didnt whine about it. It got removed then the same people pushing rating and complaining about 2.2k weapons and the old rating requirements just stopped pushing rating and eventually playing all together.

2 Likes

Blame all the people who bought the wrong trinkets and rings in WoD for losing vendors. They are the reason blizzard doesnt trust us with pvp vendors anymore.

Remember when high rated PvP gear, especially the weapons were sought out because they were just that good? Too bad our pve overlords couldn’t have that. Funny because they’re perfectly okay with pvp players having to raid in retail for the most competitive gear options for arena. I can hear their mockery right now.
“It’s a PvE game, get used to it.”

And that is why no one PvPs anymore and subscriptions are a loss of revenue because Act I Vision lacked in their vision of what worked for a decade before they came. But they will tell us what is fun and like it. Kind of like the church of pop culture what we will like in the mainstream and buy into it