Remember to Share Achievement not listed

The achievement “Remember to Share” is no longer listed on the achievements tab. Does that mean you can no longer get the Mechanized Luber Extractor?

It is still listed in game where I earned it. It is part of the meta achievement: Toybox Tycoon.

I just checked on a different Battle Net account and it lists as I expected. You can only see the next step in the meta once you have completed the previous step. Also, previous steps are then confined within the meta and no longer show as separate steps in game. They also disappear from the armory listings.

Which one do you see when you look at your achievements? Do you only see the unfinished Tons of Toys achievement? I ask because I see that you have completed the Toying Around & Having a Ball achievements. You now show as 84/100 for the completion of the next step, Tons of Toys.

Yes. I see Tons of Toys. I’m guessing then it’s just a prerequisite to the next stages in earning the achievement? Thank you for your help.

You’re welcome.

Yes, after you complete Tons of Toys (collect 100 toys), then you will move on to the next step, The Toymaster (collect 150 toys).

Here are the rest of the current achievements in the meta:

• Crashin’ Thrashin’ Commander (collect 200 toys)
  • Remember to Share (collect 300 toys)
  • Toybox Tycoon (collect 400 toys)