Remember this guy was more awesome then Zovaal

I just don’t feel any of these classes, Demon Hunter is alright but not my favorite.

Yeah, who would have thought to call the people who’s literal job is detecting demons.

Even worse if you are playing DH.

It doesn’t get acknowledged you just kind of sit there awkwardly while dreadlords reveal themselves when in reality if you had any class integrity you would’ve been able to call that out.

2 Likes

You know who did Domination magic better?

And he had to cheat with corrupting Fluttershy

My gnome is better at domination magic then the jailer

I like Denathrius. I hope we see more of him in the 9.25 patch.

1 Like

I hope we see a 9.2.5 patch.

Wait a minute…misunderstood antagonist from a foreign place who uses domination?

Is Zovaal based on Dr. Frank N. Furter?? Is Thanos!?

Hmm, this really recontextualizes the MCU for me…

The writing team failed Denathrius too. It was the voice actor who carried the character and made him good.

i liked Rising: Revengeance, its DMC in the MSG universe and they redeemed Raiden from being the derp he was in MSG2

1 Like

Our races are robots because of their relation to the Titans. But we also have races tied to Elune, Wild Gods, Old Gods. Fleshy beings that we don’t view as robots.

Not everything needs to be so homogenized.

The void lords are probably robots, so why create fleshy old gods to corrupt robotic people into flesh?

Does it make sense for the life pantheon to be made from robots? Should the Naaru be robots?

Not totally convinced on this. Are there any lines spoken by the Jailer that you think Ray Chase could have made work? Anything that would stick in the mind the same way the Revendreth finale does?

Even if Ray Chase said the infamous “a cosmos divided” line, I think we’d still be memeing it.

Let’s also not forget that a major part of writing involves orienting what the characters do, not just what they say.

The way Denathrius looks down on Renathal with contempt as the latter crumbles to his knees before him displays a level of emotion that the Jailer simply isn’t capable of.

1 Like