Release tbc before i piss myself!

Wear a diaper, self hygiene is important

I wouldn’t count on it, AFAIK Blizzard releases have always been about 1 year+ from their announcement date. If they announce it on Blizzcon in Feb and release in summer of the same year, it’ll be a first for Blizzard product.
Then I’ll be concern for the quality for Classic TBC if they are really rushing to release in less than 6 months from announcement.

If they announce it during Blizzconline, I really don’t think they’ll come out and say they’ll just start developing Classic TBC. Who knows, maybe they will. But I’m guessing that in the background they’ve been working on it already and will have a beta up in the coming weeks after blizzconline.
But we’ll have to wait and see.

I’ve pretty sure Classic TBC is probably in development. But base on their historical track record, after Blizzard announce a product, their release dates are usually 1+ year later. Even Classic which was announce in Nov 2017 was release in Aug 2019, although it was probably in development way before Nov 2017.
It’ll be interesting to see if Classic TBC will become the first Blizzard game that break that trend.

You’re equating developing a full fledged game with adding patch data to a a client they spent the last few years developing. It’s apples and oranges. Scroll up. They’ve said they’ve done the hard work and TBC will be much easier.

Late spring or early summer 2021 seems a very safe bet to me. And only that late to give players adequate time in Naxx.