Release tbc before i piss myself!

people will still do naxx

We’re on pace for a late spring early summer release.

1 Like

Hold it in, besides we don’t know what patch and if they it is a fresh start or not. People still want to keep playing classic with characters they made for classic.

TBC isn’t coming out until like 7 months lol. Naxx is what? 3 weeks old? And I think they shouldn’t let players migrate to TBC servers. Imagine if every single lvl 60 left classic. No raids will be done. They will hit 60 and bounce over to the TBC.

“hey classic players, the characters you just spent 2 years playing? yeah you have to drop them and reroll fresh now”

fastest way to lose half the playerbase

Not even close. Even if they announce it, TBC would have to go through alpha, beta and probably wouldn’t be out till late Summer or Fall 2021.

And that is IF they do it. They may not.

1 Like

I guess that depends how long the beta is, considering it’s tbc and not a new expansion, I don’t think it’ll be too long. We’ll have to wait and see, either way arguing whether it’s early summer or late summer seems pretty pointless.

Nah they’ve said they’ve already done the hard part and releasing TBC would be much easier than Classic.

I’d bet they could release it tomorrow if they really wanted to. The only determining factor is how long do they want Naxx out before they drop TBC.

Do you play any other games?

they never said that, they havn’t even mentioned tbc in the least bit, not even a hint beside a survey a while back

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/q-a-compilation-wow-classic-development-team-ama/260760?u=skaad-mankrik

Like the 7th question. If you’re going to post on a topic educate yourself first.

lol educate yourself. people sound like total tools when say this. Someone asked them a question so they answered, they didn’t say anything IS done. They specifically said in that question “should we ever decide to go this route”. That doesn’t mean something is done and it’s ready to go like flipping a switch. I think you are too high of hopes. It’s coming but not as fast as you think. I know you want it to come badly that’s why you will argue with me that you think it’s ready to go… when in fact it’s not at all. Summer buddy.

They said exactly what I said they did. They’ve mentioned the possibility of TBC servers in several interviews, but I’m not going to do all your work for you. Google is your friend.

1 Like

dude ok but it’s just little tidbits here and there when they are asked, the way you are making it sound is as if TBC is ready to go and all they need to do is get the ok to enable it… it’s not like that at all

Blizzard gotta milllllllk shadowlands for half a year first.

Wear a diaper, self hygiene is important

I wouldn’t count on it, AFAIK Blizzard releases have always been about 1 year+ from their announcement date. If they announce it on Blizzcon in Feb and release in summer of the same year, it’ll be a first for Blizzard product.
Then I’ll be concern for the quality for Classic TBC if they are really rushing to release in less than 6 months from announcement.

If they announce it during Blizzconline, I really don’t think they’ll come out and say they’ll just start developing Classic TBC. Who knows, maybe they will. But I’m guessing that in the background they’ve been working on it already and will have a beta up in the coming weeks after blizzconline.
But we’ll have to wait and see.

I’ve pretty sure Classic TBC is probably in development. But base on their historical track record, after Blizzard announce a product, their release dates are usually 1+ year later. Even Classic which was announce in Nov 2017 was release in Aug 2019, although it was probably in development way before Nov 2017.
It’ll be interesting to see if Classic TBC will become the first Blizzard game that break that trend.

You’re equating developing a full fledged game with adding patch data to a a client they spent the last few years developing. It’s apples and oranges. Scroll up. They’ve said they’ve done the hard work and TBC will be much easier.

Late spring or early summer 2021 seems a very safe bet to me. And only that late to give players adequate time in Naxx.