Relating to connection issues BFA/Classic 9/07/19 (DDOS)

World server has crashed on Bloodsail Buccaneers. Those of us still on are just talking in chat. We cant log off, or loot, or finish fights theat we are ion the middle of. Everyone wanted to experience Vanilla and now they get to. I remember one time it happened and I was in Redridge at 22 lvl. I ran all the way through the burning steppes to Blackrock mountain.

Ok, we jsut got DC’d

This could be the end of the World! … of Warcraft

Same thing happend to me in Sulfuras, can’t get past loading into servers :confused:

Having issues with both retail and classic at the moment. Reset my router, cleared my cache, did the normal stuff we are asked to do.

1 Like

Was just in EP Normal on Moon Guard same thing.

My husband is still on but our friends and myself got kicked off on Sulfurus. Hubbs and I are on the same wifi.

Im now able to log in.

1 Like

Same here was in Mythic Plus now the key is ruined. everyone but one person was booted out of the server and won’t load past the connection screen.

I just got in

I’m back in

Same… still unable to get back into the game. Now get error WOW51900319

same on bloodsail buccaneers. Wow51900102 myzrael realm worked just fine. Problem is my toon is on bloodsail.

It’s a DDoS attack.

azgalor same stuck on …then come bla bla bla 102

The curse of WOW51900102.

Do you have evidence for that?

Aggramar is back up.

Same here
Wow Classic
Server - Benediction
Disconnected and now WOW51900102 when trying to connect

https://twitter.com/UKDrillas

Going through all the servers.

Any other dumb questions?

Yup same here was in classic in orgimmar and dced. Did all the recommended stuff and no go. Logged into retail and having no issues. As well when i try to relog in after being kicked when asking for authentication My Authenticator App is saying no request.