Relating to connection issues BFA/Classic 9/07/19 (DDOS)

I was kicked off server and have checked my router and everything as “suggested” and still can not get into gamer server which is showing as medium full but I don’t think any of the servers are showing accurately at this time

Classic is having the same issues

All servers are affected for me. I can get to logging into game server, then it drops. I’ve done the typical “delete your mods” garbage and still doesn’t work.

Same issue with Classic

WoW Classic - Earthfury doing the same.

Just got this in Classic, son got it in Retail, can’t connect. Please fix, k thx.

same here on classic, no mods.

Same here on Pagle. Disconnected and unable to log in to realm.

2 Likes

I’ve had the same problem with both retail and classic.

Same here on Stormrage, WOW51900102 error every time i tried to login, prior to this was just sitting in Stormwind adjusting my addons

Same problem on Dalaran (retail).

Same problem. Ahskandi server (classic)

Same here - error WOW51900102 (retail)

Same here. I have finally figured out how BoA ends. Blizzard screws up the game so badly that everyone leaves. This is probably due to classic jamming the servers because they didn’t think things through before launching Classic…anything to make a dollar.

1 Like

Yep Ashkandi on classic as well… was in the middle of WC too >.<

Same here on mankrik

Thanos snapped WoW again smh

1 Like

same on Aerie Peak.

1 Like

On classic I can get into Grobbulus and Azuresong after sitting for a minute or two but if I try to log into Bloodsail Buccaneers I sit there for around five minutes before getting the same error message.

Same! Getting WOW51900102!