<Reignited> Fri/Sat - 6/8M EP | 9/9M BOD - Recruiting Tank + Range!

About Us:
Reignited is a Weekend Guild on Mal’Ganis recruiting players for core spots in mythic progression. We are a passionate group of individuals who value our time and progression. Our members are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. With much experience, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-oriented atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we have been able to continue to improve each tier.

Progression:

• 6/8M Eternal Palace
  • 9/9M Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 11/11M Antorus

Schedule:

• Friday: 7:30pm - 11pm CST
  • Saturday: 7:30pm - 11pm CST
    We do not add additional required days to the main raid schedule. Raids end on time unless a pull is underway.

What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. When we recruit we recruit for core positions not the bench. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (Over 90%+)
  • Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone
  • Extensive knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Mature attitude and willingness to give/take constructive criticism
  • Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

Current Needs:

• HIGH - Tank
  • High - Demon Hunter
  • High - Mage
  • High - Shadow Priest
  • Medium - Holy Paladin / Disc Priest
  • Any Strong DPS or Healers willing to compete.

Contacts:

• Guild Master: Rize (Rissew#1404) / Discord: (Rissew#1404)
  • Raid Leader: Cleave (Zen#13620)
  • Healing Officer: Sïgs (Ivan#1178)

How to Apply:
If you feel you can bring something to our raid team then please fill out an application on our website. It is located at: reignitedguild(.)com

We only allow a limited amount of alt characters on our roster

We are now 3/8M after our first night of raiding!

Still looking for more to push Mythic EP!

Still looking for a strong range player!

LFM skilled ranged to join our team! <3

Recruiting for core roster! Put an application in on website!

Still recruiting skilled ranged DPS for our push to 5/8M!

Looking for Ret Paladin / DPS DK with viable tank off-spec for possible 3 tank fights.

We are still actively recruiting to bolster our core roster. Ranged DPS is top priority.

Hi there, ive been looking to come back to the game after a decent break , i work nights during the week so your schedule is great for me since im off friday saturday, i dont know if id be able to raid with yall this tier as i would need to catch up, but i am hoping to fine a good guild to maybe call a home again, i have tons of experience mythic raiding and i play a shadow priest , resto shaman , ele shaman, and warrior mostly , let me know, my btag is Frosty#12243 i believe thanks

Yes, if you would like to check out the atmosphere that would be good. Then when you are ready to trial we can proceed form there.

Still looking for a Strong Mage / Warlock / Spriest!

Please put an app in the website or add me on bnet: Rissew#1404

Still recruiting exceptional DPS!

Jellyfish Down Come join us!

Still recruiting exceptional DPS!

Still recruiting as we continue our push towards Cutting Edge. Expect Queen’s Court to die this week, make sure you know the first 7 bosses. HIGH PRIORITY for a single Mage and a single Warrior who can consistently make raid in order to ensure we always have buffs covered.

QUEENS COURT DOWN, Still recruiting Tanks, mages and warriors <3

Looking for a Mage and a Warrior to round out our group composition as we make our push for Cutting Edge!

Looking Tank, DH and any skilled Range DPS.

Looking for some fantastic Ranged Dps as well as a Tank, 2 bosses away from Cutting Edge!