Regional AH for Commodities

Great change or terrible?

Personally, I think this is an amazing QoL feature and I’m happy Blizzard is testing / implementing this.

6 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about. Have a link?

1 Like
3 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/927-ptr-development-notes/1272088/

Also an actual trade service channel coming.

This would greatly help low population servers.

6 Likes

Great for buyers, extremely bad for farmers and crafters. There’s already a lot of competition and if I understand it right then I have to compete against thousands of sellers then?

11 Likes

Right now, weapons and armor aren’t identified as commodities, so they’re still server bound.

Great change for low pop servers.

5 Likes

About time, this will massively hurt the people that control smaller server economies and make things more competitive

8 Likes

Ok that is kinda neat.

1 Like

Can’t wait to have ah overlords fight other overlords :joy:

3 Likes

Deathmatch!

Overlords will still be the one to be on top because of their time investment.
It will hurt the casual sellers really bad I guess.

7 Likes

Will this be for the whole US connected realms, including Oceania, Brazil, … or will this be split in the smaller regions? (like the tabs in the server selection)

Just another sign pointing towards WoW’s staggering population decline over SL, but I’m happy for those stuck on smaller servers.

5 Likes

As some that mostly sells commodities on the Auction House, I am not looking forward to lower commodity prices. But it is what it is. I’ll adjust. Maybe I’ll just work an extra hour each month and buy 3-4 tokens for gold.

Just solidifies that I’ll end up taking engineering on all my alts. Won’t be worth it gathering stuff anymore.

5 Likes

Just saw this over on MMO-C.
I don’t know how this is going to play out, likely bad for anyone but the bots in terms of selling goods but great for people who don’t have gathering professions as prices reach all new lows.
Guess I could finally drop herbalism and mining in favor of engineering QoL on several characters.

3 Likes

No rule about not advertising services in the normal trade channel, let’s see how that plays out :laughing:

You’re not prepared for LATAM servers economy, our realms have a lot of people that just undercut all the time, maybe pve players on your realms will get lower prices and our sellers higher prices but overall, the sellers from some realms will be impacted.

1 Like

Snipers better get their coffee ready :rofl:

1 Like