Regional AH for Commodities

No rule about not advertising services in the normal trade channel, let’s see how that plays out :laughing:

You’re not prepared for LATAM servers economy, our realms have a lot of people that just undercut all the time, maybe pve players on your realms will get lower prices and our sellers higher prices but overall, the sellers from some realms will be impacted.

1 Like

Snipers better get their coffee ready :rofl:

1 Like

When they crash into the tide of bots and stupid on A52 we can expect herbs to sell for just coppers above vendor prices no doubt.

3 Likes

Yeah, might be dropping mining for Eng as well.

No point in keeping it now.

Really happy to see this change coming for us small server folk!

3 Likes

Ooo yeah… more botters to contend with…

/end sarcasm

3 Likes

Terrible change.

8 Likes

With all the bots prices might crash so hard that there will be more worth in grinding Vanilla dungeons for gold than farming herbs or crafting pots.

7 Likes

Between there being no increase to crafting in Season 4 and now with the possibility of seeing consumables crash so hard they’re not worth selling, this is really cutting into the crafting I do to make gold.

3 Likes

The the value of my time spent farming is worth less now… gee thanks blizzard

5 Likes

Well it will definitely help the botters and the raiders…

5 Likes

Runescape has a global AH. Blizzard should do the same thing for us.

2 Likes

This has always been more profitable. Herbs and Crafting are the poor man’s trap. No one should spend or take 5 hrs or more to make a token.

2 Likes

Good change. Ill actually be able to sell old world mats from older expansions now instead of just sitting expired in my mailbox.

1 Like

Are you being sarcastic?

2 Likes

Why would anyone spend gold on a token? Waste of good gold.

No? There are much better ways to make gold other than farming trade resources.

How about no. You want to make crafting, outside of for personal stuff, worthless?

The update they’re pushing for 9.2.7 is doing exactly this.