Regeneration breaks on damage just like it does for Zuljin in heroes

If a single tick goes off (which it mostly likely will), it will already heal more then LotN does over it’s entire cast.

It’s broken on every level.

Lmao. Blind > racial > mash laugh macro > ??? > victory

2 Likes

Giving all classes the ability to self heal for massive amounts is not a balanced feature.

A rogue can vanish cloak of shadows and pop this, before he even shows back up again he will get at least 1 or 2 seconds of it off, thats 25%-50% health on a class that other wise has no healing abilities. A hunter can disengage and los and heal. What a lot of people are not understanding is, its not that its healing to 100%, its that its healing 25% a second, you only need to get it off for 1 or 2 seconds and its bonkers.

I think its the matter of how quick it is, IE 25% per second for 4 seconds. Even just getting 1 tick off can be a fairly beefy heal at 25%. Like, for example, isn’t the hunter heal a 2min cooldown for 20%? Exhilaration or whatever it was called?

There would probably be less complaining if it was somewhere around the 5-10% per tic.

shrug

Personally, I have no issue with it one way or another but I can see why it sounds broken/feels broken for a 1.5 min cooldown racial.

Does anyone know if the healing effect it provides is reduced in PvP like other healing effects?

Chance heal. You might get a tick and you might not.

Lotn is guaranteed.

situational.

Zandalari pally can abuse the racial by using steed to get away/popping bubble, use racial heal.

even 1 second of it is greater than the spacegoats version.(with cd to heal ratio)

similarily other classes wih hard cc or ways to avoid dmg for a bit make it a very powerful raicial heal.