Regeneration breaks on damage just like it does for Zuljin in heroes

Oh, look, an alliance who can’t even tell the difference between race and class.
Also, I just refuted the 3 niche scenarios in which said racial was deemed OP.
It’s not people like me that are killing off the alliance, it’s people like you, that whine and attack after they lose an argument. Can you say why said racial is OP?

Let’s play a game, for every situation you think a horde racial is OP, i’ll list one for an alliance racial.

If you think a full heal for a 4 second channel is so balanced… Considering the Alliance version is a 20% heal and has a longer cool down. The problem isn’t just with the channel status but the ENTIRE FREAKING ABILITY.

If you can’t see that, you are dumber you think we are…

1 Like

Making a rogue zandalari for sure :heart_eyes:

I love Male Human Paladin tears :rofl:

and btw the alliance is already dead.

1 Like

Considering the second racial for Kul’Tirans, the Alliance’s alternative more-or-less, is a useless swimming racial I’d say ur freakin’ right it should be useless which is why it has a huge drawback in being channeled and interrupted by damage.

To all the Chicken Littles:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/regeneratin-zandalari-racial-is-crazy-op/68531/22

2 Likes

Rip arenas skirimshes,2’s and 3’s rogues woill abuse the crap out of regen…i feel bad for the alliance already.

Its only useful for rogues and paladins.bubble regen and hammer 6 sec stun and rogues evasion regen,smoke bomb regen,blind regen and cloak vanish run to piller regen.

Arenas are about to become bad for the alliance.

Horde will need to fight them too but yeah…

1 Like

I can see a lot more classes being able to peel duck behind a pillar and full heal to be honest.

It’s still just a really good version of an existing Alliance racial.

How about Blizzard makes something brand new for trolls instead of giving the Horde good versions of mediocre Alliance abilities?

And if you have to blow all of those to use it, guess what they’re on cooldowns along with the heal. That’s a lot of CDs to blow.

Damage player channeling and it stops. It’s good but it’s not that good.

Bit you don’t, you have to use one and I listed them. This is only Rogue as well…

Get low hp --> heroic leap behind cover --> full hp heal!

1 Like

If a single tick goes off (which it mostly likely will), it will already heal more then LotN does over it’s entire cast.

It’s broken on every level.

Lmao. Blind > racial > mash laugh macro > ??? > victory

2 Likes

Giving all classes the ability to self heal for massive amounts is not a balanced feature.

A rogue can vanish cloak of shadows and pop this, before he even shows back up again he will get at least 1 or 2 seconds of it off, thats 25%-50% health on a class that other wise has no healing abilities. A hunter can disengage and los and heal. What a lot of people are not understanding is, its not that its healing to 100%, its that its healing 25% a second, you only need to get it off for 1 or 2 seconds and its bonkers.

I think its the matter of how quick it is, IE 25% per second for 4 seconds. Even just getting 1 tick off can be a fairly beefy heal at 25%. Like, for example, isn’t the hunter heal a 2min cooldown for 20%? Exhilaration or whatever it was called?

There would probably be less complaining if it was somewhere around the 5-10% per tic.

shrug

Personally, I have no issue with it one way or another but I can see why it sounds broken/feels broken for a 1.5 min cooldown racial.

Does anyone know if the healing effect it provides is reduced in PvP like other healing effects?

Chance heal. You might get a tick and you might not.

Lotn is guaranteed.