Regarding ST raid difficulty: A different outlook

No youre not :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

:woman_shrugging:

… it took 79 days from Naxx opening to the world first kill. I don’t think you can expect 20 guilds to clear it week one, sight unseen.

If people do 6/8 on week one and 3-4 days after release, I don’t see a problem with that, gearing up will fix the rest.

Agreed.

People complaining about “the spirit of Classic” but the harsh fact is, the spirit of Classic has always been that if you can put more time and effort than the next player, you will be rewarded appropriately.

On the other side of the sword, “the spirit of Classic” also makes content accessible to everyone and eventually a large percent of the player base will be able to complete the content.

Why compare yourself to someone who can play the game 12+ hours a day if you can only put in 1-2 hours. Were these players mad in 2020 when they had full r14 gear and you were rank 6?

I know phases are short, but having to wait a week or so to finish relative content seems reasonable if you can’t put the time in. Nothing wrong with that, people just have different priorities.

I agree. Just got out of our group going 6/8 in a few hours. some attempts on eranikus. We were happy it was abit challenging. We botched mechanics on some bosses and still pulled off some kills. Another nerf is coming, but I wish it wasnt.

Top 500 in what? Wet paper bag ranked raiding tournaments? My average guild with 5 people pretty much afk beat the crap out of eranikus. I guess this just goes to show that top 500 doesn’t mean anything. :upside_down_face:

Well yes, that was indeed the point…

Very much an average dad guild.

:woman_shrugging: