Regarding Martial Law pugs

Hello grobbulus,
Martial Law ran a pug January 21,2020. Lead by Leonades.
The pug run was pretty smooth, over all good group.
How ever if you are joining this pug run expect the loot rules to be loot council.
They do not post this in their LFG. The loot you will be getting is the leftovers.
Just want to give others a heads up before joining.
By no means am I saying they are bad people just wanting to vent a bit as if I had hope of getting an item which was a huge upgrade then have it stripped from you . Felt like ninjalooting to me.

Trusting the refuse and offals of Enclave was your first mistake, sonnie.

8 Likes
  1. OP post on your classic main. If you are gonna call out someone do it like a Man and not a coward
  1. This
1 Like

Hello there!
Leonades here the leader of the raid you are talking about. The loot rules were explained while we were forming up in discord. They were explained again…in transit to the raid. They were explained a 3rd and final time right as we zoned in before any trash was cleared. The loot rules were explained in chat 1x as well once everybody was in the raid.

The raiders that we ran with have been together for 16 weeks and they have earned the right to have priority on loot as it was a guild run. I do apologize that you felt that way and hope there are no long term hard feelings.

Also! We raid with several people not in the guild and the same priority system applies to pugs as well. If you raid with us regularly, you earn towards your right to get gear over new people. That is why we explain the loot rules a minimum of 3x any time we have pugs involved. Sorry for your bad experience!

2 Likes

Are you talking about the raid where we gave three pieces of loot out to pugs? Let me explain one thing. Four pieces of Paladin tier gear dropped. We had a pug paladin, and a guildie who was in his first run with us. The first piece was rolled on, our paladin won it. We gave the next piece to the pug, because it was her turn on priority. Third piece was rolled on. The Judgement Leggings off Ragnaros was given to the pug, because again, she had the priority. Keep in mind this was given to a non guildie when we are very short on healers and had the chance to gear up our new friend.

2 Likes

I miss Horrigan bros…

3 Likes

This terrible realm didn’t deserve him. But getting struck down by a literal member of Congress is pretty awesome, that will certainly go down in the annals of gaming history. Even if it was some stupid pandering California mexican backwater boomer with no sway outside of Twitter.

1 Like

Never Forget: The NaLC mossad op against Horrigan