<Reforged> Alliance | Whitemane | Hardcore

<Reforged>

Alliance | NA-PvP | Hardcore

INTRODUCTION
Reforged is a fresh guild built specifically for WoW Classic, consisting of very experienced and passionate World of Warcraft raiders, dating back to the beginning. Our mission is to build a thriving community of positive, mature, and skilled players to enjoy this journey with.

GOALS
We strongly believe in quality over quantity. Our aim is to keep our guild lean, tight-knit, and most of all, a fun and desirable place to call home. Efficiently completing all raid content that World of Warcraft - Classic has to offer is our main goal. We will build and maintain a strong and consistent raid team that is capable of farming content while maintaining a fun and enjoyable raid atmosphere. When not raiding, expect us to be pushing high-tier PvP ranks through coordinated team battlegrounds and world PvP.

EXPECTATIONS
You can view our Code of Conduct in its entirety at www.reforged.info/about-us

RAID SCHEDULE
Monday (Optional), Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday - 7-10pm Pacific / 9-12am Central / 10-1am Eastern

LOOT SYSTEM
We will be using a Loot Council system.

WEBSITE
Please visit us at www.Reforged.info to read more about what we’re all about.

QUESTIONS?
Message Mighty#2458

DISCORD
HyAZBFn

3 Likes

Sounds like a Mighty fine guild.

I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Definitely Yuck! Shoot me a message sometime.

I like your website. Thanks!

1 Like

Heyoooo! Good Group

Hahahaha, those terms are very much mutually-exclusive.

“We are giving this gear to this person because of x, y, and z. Not because they are good friends with the guild leader, no sirree!”

2 Likes

Hi, i was wondering if you are looking for a hunter? My experience in wow ranges from Multi Gladiator titles and mythic raiding. I started playing wow in classic beta. I raided all of classic molten core,bwl,aq 40 and the first half of Naxx. My guild in classic got server first on a few bosses. Let me know if you’re looking for a hunter for Raiding/pvp

If you guys are interested or have any questions please jump into discord and check us out.

If anyone is looking for a home come Classic, check us out. Say hey on Discord!

Bumpy bumpers

+1 post must be ten characters

Still recruiting PST 7-10 Raiders =)

I know it is not an RP server, but how do you feel about RP?

I avoid the inn at Elwynn… Strange stuff happens there. =P

mmmm… Lion’s Pride Inn

Scary Place =P

Still recruiting most classes!

Looking for more brothers or sisters of arcane magic. :sunglasses:

Happy weekend fam!