Redeemed Soul?

So I used the 1 I had for my covenant and decided to switch covenants. I thought it was supposed to be quick to change the first time. I’m stuck as I don’t have a redeemed soul to continue my covenant quests (sanctum upgrade).

How do I get another one?

1 Like

With a hotfix to the game earlier, we fixed an issue where players who swapped Covenants could not display the first chapter of their new campaign as complete after completing the quests.

We applied another hotfix this evening for players who changed Covenants and chose to skip the tutorial quests that ordinarily would have awarded 5 Souls. A few players were likely in a state where there was not a way to gain any Souls until next week, and those players should now be able to log out, log back in, and visit your Sanctum to receive 5 Souls and proceed.

11 Likes

I still didnt get any souls back and cant do anything. i tried relogging, checking for updates, restarting, hearthing, going to maw and back, nothing worked

3 Likes

I have the same problem

1 Like

Seems like if you switched but DIDN’T chose to skip the intro it’s still bugged. I’m stuck on my first upgrade because of lack of souls.

Surely this can’t be intended if skipping the intro was supposed to give you the souls? Hopefully another hofix incoming…

1 Like

This didn’t work for me. I changed covenants, didn’t skip anything, don’t have souls to upgrade my sanctum, and relogging didn’t award me with 5. Fix this please

1 Like

i didnt even know you could skipthe intro…rip

1 Like

Also still having the same issue. Swapped covenants and did not skip the intro.

1 Like

I am still missing my Redeemed Soul after swapping and not skipping the intro. I even submitted a support ticket about it and have had no response. :frowning:

1 Like

Still with zero Redeemed Souls on this char after covenant swaping

1 Like

So far it looks like the fix didn’t work for anyone :stuck_out_tongue: help us out :wink:

1 Like

Same here… relogged multiple times abandoned quests… still no souls.

1 Like

Im in the same boat… had no clue you could skip… stuck on “home improvement” as I didnt receive the souls after completing the quest… -.-

1 Like

Same here, still not souls and cant’ proceed. Woke up this morning hopeful I saw a hotfix and was really disappointed lol

1 Like

Just wanted to come in here and say the hotfix did nothing for me. Stuck on Enhancing the Hold for Kyrian, no redeemed souls to select the upgrade. I’ve relogged, abandoned and picked up the quest multiple times, did a rain dance etc. No dice.

5 Likes

Yeah I have tried everything as well. Just wish it would be fixed so I don’t feel like I am getting farther and farther behind.

3 Likes

I did notice that when I abandon the quest “Enhancing the Hold” which I am unable to do it says to continue your campaign by accepting the quest “Prisoner of the Forgotten” and then immediately switches back to “Enhancing the hold”.

2 Likes

This happened with me as well, I abandon the quest “Enhancing the Hold” which I am unable to do it says to continue your campaign by accepting the quest “Prisoner of the Forgotten” and then immediately switches back to “Enhancing the hold”. I Switched from night fae to Kyrian and was immediately stuck. Still didn’t recieved my redeem souls. I just want to complete the quest and move on, give one, two, dosen’t matter, just want to play the game!!!

2 Likes

Ah so the game isnt ready yet.

2 Likes

I switched covenants and after receiving my abilities all quests stopped appearing. Can’t access soulbinds or get renown or do anything. Anyone else have this issue?

Update: I was switching specs to compare to dps and when I switched back I have now lost my Condemn ability. Not anywhere on my bar or in my spell book for both arms and fury. Still have it in prot.

Things seem to just be getting worse lol

2 Likes