[REDACTED] Returns! (SPOILERS)

That was me trying to post on this alt-unfriendly forum, drives me mad.

2 Likes

Ah hell yeah!

He gave it to me after I saved his life, he doesnā€™t get to be mad. >:c

But yeah, I hope we just make him or Saurfang warchief. Iā€™m sick of this musical chairs thing we have going on every other expansion.

Yet, somehow I think our next Warchief is going to slip on a banana and explode, and a piece will land on Gallywix, thus making him our new tyrannical ruler.

Kirsy loves Thrall. Sheā€™ll probably be thrilled to bits.

I, on the other hand, was suffering some srs bsns Thrall fatigue by the time they finally wrote him out of the plotline.

As a character, heā€™s ok. But Iā€™d really rather some other Horde character save the day. Saurfang. Baine. Talanji. A committee of all the current Horde leaders banding together to do things.

But if it has to be Thrall, Iā€™m not too terribly disappointed. Itā€™ll probably be better than Iā€™m expecting.

This would be ideal, but for some reason weā€™re only allowed to have one hero focused on per story arc, apparently.

Feels less like a ā€œBattle for Azerothā€ and more like a ā€œHorde Civil War, guest starring: The Alliance!ā€

5 Likes

Same as it ever was, same as it always is.

whyā€™d they make him so veiny

1 Like

someone on the design team is into bara

3 Likes

Whoā€™s Thrall, again?

Look at that waistline.

They bloody stole my idea for Krenk!

Its gotta happen

thrall vs. geyarah throwdown

which universe made the swolest orc

6 Likes

I think theyā€™re bringing Thrall back and planning some kind of ā€œresetā€. Alliance wins, Horde is decimated, and we go back to Vanilla 2.0, where Horde is struggling to (re)build itself while Greymane takes the place of Daelin Proudmoore in his quest for vengeance.

Thatā€™s my crazy theory and Iā€™m sticking to it.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™ll be Saurfang for a few reasons. One, the dude is ancient. Two, heā€™s a warrior, not a political leader, and he knows it. His place is on the battlefield, not a throne. Three, itā€™ll totally be Baine.

Also, yeah, the title of Warchief is just a revolving door.

1 Like

There should be a council, not a singular Warchief. And then Blizzard should never do this story again, so that the Horde can stop being beaten with the villain bat, among many other frustrations with the faction war, and we can move onto other things! Like making the wolrd feel bigger with actual signs of rebuilding and recovery among the playable races in the forms of new settlements, more exploration of islands and cool stuff like that.

ā€¦and of course, Void stuff.

2 Likes

Look, if they donā€™t get these two fightingā€¦

If Old Man Logan was able to meet MU 616 Logan, then Thrall can have a good old fashioned throwdown with his alternate reality sister. MAKE IT HAPPEN, BLIZZ.

Yeah Thall is one of my favorites as well. I always loved the friendship that him and Jaina shared and could lean on each other to de- escalate a situation when needed. So when MoP happened and the friendship was torn apart, my heart did a bit with it.

Really want to see conversations between the two again and their relationship being mended.

2 Likes

I definitely hope to see some of that - Iā€™ve missed their friendship too.

1 Like

I get a kind of hype thatā€™s hard to describe when I see Alliance and Horde fighting side by side. The Legion cinematic made me go ā€œHELL YEAHā€ out loud when I watched it. When Sylvanas saves Varian, and then Varian shoots out of the water and says ā€œFOR AZEROTH!ā€ Instead of ā€œFor the allianceā€ā€¦ that was awesome.

2 Likes

New Thrall looks like he gambled on a fart and lost.

No he doesnā€™t. Cuz heā€™s not walking with a waddle until he can get to a bathroom and throw his underpants in the trash cans outside my work.

I MEAN-