Delete Post, Updated!

Please Delete this post. It has been updated!

still need dps in the form of Warrior, Priest, Mage, Warlock, Shaman, Hunter

Honestly with what you guys are wanting recuirement wise your not going to find as most aliance serious raiders quit during 8.3 or switched to horde.

1 Like

thats fine, we will keep looking, we are in no hurry

I’m looking to get into raiding in Shadowlands. Trying to get back into WoW and I want to continue working on my Hunter and start a Warrior. Never raided before though.

Hello,

Would like to get some info on the guild’s plans for raiding in Shadowlands? I am currently a returning player that has played spriest since BC and was active in the raid scene from BC - Cata and seeking to actively raiding again full time in a progression guild.

Thanks!

add Unus#1433 on bnet and get in touch plz

add Unus#1433 on bent and get in touch plz he will talk to u about joining

still need dps in the form of Warrior, Priest, Mage, Warlock, Shaman, Hunter ,DH

still need dps in the form of Warrior, Priest, Mage, Warlock, Shaman, Hunter ,DH

Still need MDPS- Warrior, Monk, DH, Rogue
RDPS- Priest, Mage, Shaman, Druid

Hello! I got a few toons im deciding on for SL and looking for a guild to raid and call home with.

I currently have this priest, druid, and mage, both of which are on different realms, but looking to Xfer over to Proudmore.

Are your raid times/days staying the same? Tuesday and Thursday 530-8?

1 Like

yes they will always be tues thurs day **𝟓:𝟑𝟎- 𝟖:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦 𝐏𝐒𝐓 (𝟖:𝟑𝟎 -𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦 𝐄s𝐓) if ur still interested add me (elmur#11761) or unus (Unus#1433) to chat and set up an interview . have links to logs for any toons ur interested on raiding on please