Recruiting for Shadowlands - Semi Hardcore Raiding Guild

Join now and secure your position in the upcoming expansion.

1 Like

New expansion with a motivated guild who wants to succeed! No better time to be part of a team that wants to have fun and experience the challenge of mythic raiding! Join No Refunds now!

1 Like

Very dedicated group of players and raiders. Highly recommend joining, spots are filling fast, join while there’s still a chance!

2 Likes

pls join so raiding can occur

2 Likes

hi, i a zoomer and a 5/6 gamer would recommend this guild because a) gibby gang will carry the guild to #1 on stormrage because we have the chaddest of zoomers 2) gloom will stop yelling at us in gen chat and 3) we love u

Gloom kinda sus tho ngl

BUMP, set, spike :^)

2 Likes

ROAR! I can’t wait for more NO REFUNDS things!

I am also bumping for viv like a good wife would

1 Like

Over here we have, UNLIMITED POWER.

1 Like

Great guild, recommend to anyone considering raiding for Shadowlands

1 Like

Everyone talks about the PvE and the Raid Scene. Am here to talk about PvP. Come pester Whorde with a Panda and a very Fluffy Bobcat and our friends. We paw at CTAs, Arenas (1800-2100 currently) and BGs. \o/

2 Likes

Come check us out. There are No Refunds, But you won’t be asking for one anyway!

1 Like

:slight_smile: So happy with all of you! =)

1 Like

im down for some pvp

2 Likes

I recently joined the simp for parses (team 6) everyone’s been extremely friendly and helpful I’m excited to play shadowlands with my team and the other members of no refunds. Check out the simp for parases team we still need some important roles filled.

1 Like

Beat guild NA, join to earn the respect of all your friends, family members and colleagues.

2 Likes

We also offer a fair, yet competitive 401k match

1 Like

Looking forward to raiding with the raid team I got this expansion. Lots of personalities which will never make content boring with mythic bosses being on farm. Don’t let Gloom tell you hot dogs are better than hamburgers. It is a lie that shall not stand.

1 Like

HOT DOGS are the best?! WHAT!!! O_o

Please join need more people

1 Like

Bump and join, bc all the cool kids are doing it.

2 Likes