♥ 2 day guild AOTC - BoD 1/9M 9/9H & 9/9N <PremoGaming>

Looking for more wanting to raid or mythic + :slight_smile:

Want to raid with a fun but successful guild? :slight_smile: check us out

Want to recruit some awesome, fun players for 8.1

Still looking for more players! Getting bored with heroic and looking into mythic and short some people. Pugging is not fun but we are!!! Come join us.

Looking for more to join us for the new raid tier! Come check us out!

Hi, we’ve had a few new people join us over the last couple of days and we’re looking for more to join us for AOTC in the new tier!

Looking for more to join us for the new raid tier!

Looking for new friends for the new raid tier!

Looking for more to join us. We’ve had a few join us this week and we want to prepare for the new raid tier!

We are still looking for additional fun players to join us!

LFM new raiders to add to the team before the new raid tier! Come get AOTC with us :slight_smile:

Looking for new members to add to the roster. Take a look and if you have questions please reach out.

Still looking for more! Come check us out!

I have a Blood / UnHoly DK on the server and I’m like for a guild to rid with next patch. I also just leveled a DH.

Dk is 376
Dh is 349

I prefer to play as a tank .

chunkchunk#1245

Hi Altstar - I have sent you a friend request on Bnet. Looking forward to speaking to you :slight_smile:

You are at the max number of Bnet friends. In game my toons are. Haoss (DK) Tiptoekiller (DH).

I made some spots available on my bnet - sorry about that! I will also try to reach out on your toons

We are looking for more to join us for the new raid tier!

Check us out for the new raid tier! it opens January 22nd!

Looking for more for the new raid tier!