-_Recruited_-

So with the recent $90 bundle and with having a bunch more free time. I am looking to get back into the game! I did raid in the beginning of Dragonflight but wasn’t able to play for 2 months due to unfortunate circumstances. I am ready to jump back in and wipe/progress on some bosses in the new raid coming in 10.2.

A little bit about me, I have mythic/AOTC raid experience from the past. I’m a very fast learner, I always study, research, and look into boss fights. I thoroughly research my class/specs to try to min/max as best as possible. I always look to improve myself as a player/raider, I try to stride to become the best that I can.

What I’m looking for… a guild that has that go getter mind set, a group of people that are cool/chill and still knows how to have fun EVEN when progressing. A guild that is AOTC at least, Mythic boss progression is a plus. I’m basically looking for a guild to call home, a guild that makes the WoW experience much more enjoyable.

I am an Alliance Worgen Warrior 424 ilvl. Just came back with the boost and warrior stuck out to me and I want to learn the in’s and out’s of this class to achieve greatness. I promise to prove myself worthy. I am open to pretty much all raid times/days, nothing more than 3 days though. I am also open in transferring servers/factions if needed (even though faction doesn’t matter for guilds anymore).

I am looking forward in hearing/seeing/talking with everyone whom finds my post even in the slightest, intrigued/interested.

Hiya, my guild Never Raid Sober is recruiting for group 2 for 10.2 raiding. This is a new group within the guild to expand our guild and grow. Group 1 finished Aberrus 7/9 Mythic this tier. We are looking to expand to a second group that is going to be pushing mythic!

We raid Mon/Tues 9pm EST to MIDNIGHT EST.

Currently need:
Tanks: Closed (comfortable offspec tank is welcome)
Healers: Closed (always love those dps with good heal offspecs though!)
DPS: Currently NEED Warrior and a couple more dps to round out the ranks. Any class welcome. (Would love aug evokers and Warrior!!!)

If these seems interesting to you please message me on bnet or discord.
Discord: tanatithe
Bnet: Tanatithe#1976

We are a chill guild that has been around for awhile and always looking for people to come raid with us and have a good time. We have a fun lets have a good time mentality. Brush off the wipes and learn from it!
Come join us… and remember to … Never Raid Sober!

Greetings Largeglizzy and Welcome back!

Your available time of anytime works with our raid schedule! So, here is our guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hey there Largeglizzy!

We’re actually in need of some DPS for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

• We’re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as you’ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 - 11:30pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet. (I know you said after 8:30 est, but still gonna post this just in case we can work it out somehow!)
  • We’ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• We’re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, we’re very active in our discord so we’ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We won’t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

Bnet: J igglenaut#1628
Discord: j igglenaut
(No spaces obviously, blizzard has my name censored for some weird reason lol)

Hey there! Firehawk on Proudmoore is in need of a dps warrior for our core mythic team. We full clear heroic every tier and push through mythic as far as we can. Raid times are 6-9PST. Come check us out!

give us a shot

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – matron_sinafay
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones