Reconstructing "Fear and Flesh"

So I’m aware for a few weeks now we’ve had the cloak quests set to only need one run per upgrade if you do things right; My warlock seems to be lacking that, however. I have the quest Reconstructing “Fear and Flesh” and instead of asking me to get two pages, it’s asking me for four. Is this a bug, or does the catch-up not apply to mains?

The “only needs two pages” only occurs at higher cloak levels. For the mid-level, they left it at four pages, but made it so that you could get all four pages in one run if you clear all zones (corrupted AND lost).

At the highest cloak levels (>12? > 11? I forget), only Lost areas will award the pages, so they made it so you only need two pages to preserve the “only need one run”.

I assumed it was for everything, because I had done visions on my Shaman who was still needing pages from the regular corrupted areas and it only asked me for two even when I didn’t need just lost areas.

The first tier of cloak upgrades need two pages from Corrupted areas.
The second tier of cloak upgrades needs four pages from Corrupted or Lost areas.
The third tier of cloak upgrades needs two pages but only from Lost areas.

Technically, every single one is still “one run” but the mid-tier requires clearing Lost areas at only a middling level of Cloak and Titan research development, so is probably harder to “one-run” than the others.