Reclaiming Gilneas.....Scarlet Crusade attacked yet again

It makes you realize the recruitment is easy if the message is right. I wonder if Lordaeron is ever reclaimed, how will the Crusade be treated? the most battered army of all time and they continue to march along. In the end they may not even be welcome if Stormwind takes over. Or worse, Calia

3 Likes

The Light is with us! We got the best PR in the world! Recruits are filling up our ranks faster than we supply them!

6 Likes

Ah BigDaddie, purveyor of the Light, defender of Hearthglen, champion of the Northern Marches.

3 Likes

This…is actually disgusting to watch. I’m out. Have fun with…whatever this is.

1 Like

That was the demonic influence. After the demons were killed, that was the chance to help rebuild the Crusade with the alliance’s help. Instead they ally with the undead.

1 Like

Again, nothing changed about the Crusade after the demon was ousted. They went right back to the same zealot ways. So no, No moral highground here. The Scarlets are just scum. Thanks, Bye.

1 Like

I thought you were leaving? Back like a boomerang. Stay awhile, perhaps you can be swayed lol.

2 Likes

You literally responded to me as I said that. And I will not be ‘swayed’. Besides. I don’t meet your criteria. I’m not a human.

2 Likes

Our cause is just, Lordaeron will be freed. Even though we fall back, we will have the high ground soon enough

1 Like

We have seized some of your propaganda pamphlets near the Calston Estate on Tirisfal which reveal the conspiratorial nonsense that drove your people to invade Gilneas and ultimately betray the Worgen. These pamphlets claim:

1. King Anduin Wrynn is an undead loving traitor who worked with his “lover” Sylvanas Windrunner to stage a fake massacre at the Gathering in the Arathi Highlands. This was done in order to drum up sympathy for the Forsaken, and to lure out Princess Calia Menethil so that she could be murdered and raised into undeath, allowing Anduin to marry her and usurp Lordaeron.
  2. The pamphlets instruct members of the Scarlet Brotherhood to rally behind King Genn Greymane and help him wipe out the Forsaken, after which the Scarlet Brotherhood intend to turn on Greymane and destroy the worgen as well in order to ensure that Lordaeron belongs only to “pure-blooded humans.”
  3. The Brotherhood has secretly raised someone that they claim to be the son of Princess Calia and an Arathi nobleman, and therefore the rightful king of Lordaeron, whom they will reveal and place on the throne after the undead and worgen have been wiped from the land, thereby restoring the Menethil dynasty in Lordaeron.

Obviously your own internal messaging directly contradicts the wholesome image you hope to project in your recruitment. You have one story for the brainwashed and another story for everyone else just like any other extremist genocidal cult.

6 Likes

My dear lady, this is exactly what we are trying to change; the idea that all the Crusade are nothing more than murderers. It cannot be denied that at times there have been extreme measures employed in our pursuit to purge Lordaeron and its’ environs of the undead since the alliance could not.

And speaking of the Alliance, could it not be said they too are genocidal? The intent of the war was to clear up and remove all elements of the forsaken, Horde, and scourge. Yet when the Crusade engages in battle, we are genocidal.

The extremists and those demons who have managed to control the Crusade are gone. We are emerging a better order. No longer do we espouse hatred toward anyone that is not human. This was pure demonic influence. Those who do not adhere to the order are not enemies as long as they don’t attack us. If attacked, we will respond in kind.

always remember. The ranks of the Order continue to swell. The people of this land are desperate for hope. Desperate for a chance to live without fear at night, that their children will be snatched away and eaten by some unholy monster. These fears matter not to the Alliance! And who can help them? the elves…I do not see elven blood spilled here, but Crusader blood in the defense of the innocent.

Propaganda? The facts speak for themselves…

Your voice and your Crusade are not alone. As long as our homeland is stolen from us, there will be men of faith to fight and resist.

2 Likes

If only men of free will rise up once again en masse. We could retake Lordaeron. Now is the perfect time to strike, with the new world tree focusing everyone’s attention. After battling Fyrazz, both horde and alliance are too busy to worry about Lordaeron.

The Scarlet renegades, those that warned the alliance of the demonic influence amongst us, have returned to our ranks. We grow once again. The Gilnean campaign was a minor set back. The undead outwitted us and manipulated Greymane with lies and false missives. We will not allow this to happen again.

At the very least Greymane has realized the mistake he made partnering with the forsaken. You can see it in his face. Relinquishing power is a tell tale sign of guilt. He took no pleasure killing those who have also been fighting to reclaim their home.

In him we have a possible new ally to help wrench Lordaeron from the undead.

After all, he is sympathetic to those who have lost their home. May the Light be with you.

I mean, if it wasn’t for the killing of everyone who didn’t join them as well

Scarlet would be pretty good

I’ve always considered myself a member of the order. Standing by the stone of summoning for hours and earning their honors. Long live the crusade!

1 Like

6 Likes

That read like a Jehovah’s Witness pamphlet.

2 Likes

Hello! I see you are spreading pro-loser propaganda on the forums today! All I want to do is vibe and save the world from Fyrakk every week and here I am, having to put up with insane loser zealots like OP who are trying to get people to exterminate me! And all I ever did was kill raid bosses and be spooky! No wonder the Alliance would rather be friends with me than with your psycho Scarlet cult!

This is the part of my post where I normally offer a friendly farewell, but the only form of farewell I’ve ever received from Scarlet fanatics involved arrows and thrown objects, so you get this instead:

/fart

4 Likes

Excellent, more test subjects.

1 Like

That is all behind us. Unless you are undead.