Recent DDoS Attacks Impacting Game Service

When caught…
Impaled upon the Spires of Orgrimmar!!!

23 Likes

except they aren’t in any state

We appreciate the update!

I may not have total faith in all of your decision making lately but I am confident you will get this resolved for us.

Thanks for your efforts it is noticed.

3 Likes

It’s probably not a good idea for Blizzard to publicly list all the things they’re doing to stop this.

19 Likes

i highly doubt they are in the UK, or that the profile picture is really him.

come on man

8 Likes

Thanks for the update, Kaivax! Spiritual coffee to the netops crew.

1 Like

Like we dont have enough problems with Queue’s, some dirtbag scumfukbucket wants to ddos. GG loser

11 Likes

Imagine being this oblivious/ignorant. Look at the lake Lennie…

21 Likes

And are we going to get a time credit for this? Plenty of folks like myself only play on the weekend and also only re subbed for classic.

There was not even a ETA given out of courtesy so that people would not lose precious time out of the day waiting for the servers to come back up, it took hours.

5 Likes

Why would anyone do this? I’ve heard nothing but good things about this game (outside these forums), it looked like everyone was generally happy about Classic WoW.

1 Like

You really are some kind of stupid… There some kid on Twitter bragging he’s doing it…

2 Likes

Yall remember that scene from True Detective season 1, where Rustin Cohle describes what the cartel he was in, undercover, would do to people that got caught? Too harsh?

2 Likes

Got any evidence there, chief?

5 Likes

More than likely all the affected companies will send reports to the authorities with estimated losses of income, and included logs of the attacks. Then it’ll go through the courts to create a warrant (or equivalent for the UK) for the arrest of culprits. So it really is like people have been saying. A little bit of fame for jail time.

2 Likes

I’ll quote myself from another post.

You’re not getting any free time although you can keep complaining and trying to justify it. Do you get a free flight when all flights are grounded due to weather? NOPE! Its out the airport/airliners control, and although your ‘service’ wasn’t provided, you’re simply SOL.

11 Likes

So I can get into the character select screen but the world won’t load.

So what’s the deal? Is some kid getting ganked in STV and this is how he gets back at his ganker?

2 Likes

I don’t know why…

… but this sounds like something a citizen would ask Superman.

16 Likes

Ill never understand why people do this but hes bragging on his twitter… Please blizzard shut this kid down! https://twitter.com/UKDrillas
And for any other players upset by this lets come up with a way to get this kid either shut down or spammed out of the internet.

Well it is obviously a diversion of sorts to something larger, or exactly what it is, A lil boy or girl with built anger issues and has I hate my mommy/daddy entitlement issue.

3 Likes