Recent balancing. Shadow Priests

What? I have never seen anything but rp and outrageous claims

The dude in question called out everyone

1 Like

Don’t think it’s RP… :sweat_smile:

TL;DR

Omegalul

Threads like these is why I love this forum.

Start with some QQ about Shadow Priests and then radical transition into a popcorn fest.

And now to keep it rolling,

Zexni,
I won’t disagree with feeling like hunters are on the bottom end of the pvp totem pole. I wish that Blizz would return a huge chunk of the pet damage nerf they slapped on BM at the beginning of BfA. It is what it is. None of us make class design decisions. Either learn to love it or leave it.

And yep, complaining to blizz is OK. Complaining to the rest of us, not so much.

2 Likes

You probably deserved it.:joy:

1 Like

Well the extra rp is gross

I still think my BM is fairly good. And survival hunter is awesome.

1 Like

Yeah I’m having a lot of fun on my survival hunter. It’s replaced my lock this xpac as my main after my druid. Lots of tools to gank with

1 Like

It’s WSG, a battleground, with 9 others with him. He didn’t do that. Even if it was me, I didn’t do that. Shame on him for planting flags on you, though. That’s what you call an actual ego issue lol.

Because pocket healers are nice and all except when they don’t log in every time you do and group up every time you want to go out and hunt.

Actually, when I first complained to Blizz, it wasn’t okay. That’s when the attacks came. So when I try to get into apologetics, the attacks still came, and perhaps with more intensity. If I’m at fault for raising my voice on these issues, then I’m not at fault of a community that’s really trying to maintain the status quo because that might be the politically correct thing to do. I have grievances against Blizzard, that’s the only reason I’m hated. I’m trying to tear down and build up something that would be beneficial for everybody. But there’s plenty of people here who are content and satisfied with the way WPvP is in BFA. I am naturally the enemy of those people, and they would use what powers they have to suppress my voice.

I think something is bearing fruit after a long and painful summer. Blues have said they’re looking at PvP hard for 9.0. So my contributions would not be in vain. Others would have QQ’ed by now, and plenty have.

:joy: The plight of ranged. People actually believe that. /smh

2 Likes

Lmao thanks for that comedy gold

1 Like

The worst of it is almost over, when S3 draws closer to closing time. There’s a new season but who would give a holy hoot? The meta is not going to change, which brings this thread back full circle that spriests are going to get nerfed HARD in 8.3. The absolute WEAKEST of all ranged. Totally uncalled for. I don’t even play priest and I’m not going to put up with it in S4.

@Griefs Exactly. How dare I speak up for the remaining ranged folks and ruin this game for the others. It’s my sub too and my contributions. Screw me, right, that too few here actually cares?

Sounds like PvE talk.

Imagine calling sproest squishy in 2019.

Imagine showing your face here when you still haven’t paid out on the bet you lost

6 Likes

Imagine thinking I’d pay someone that can’t even duel without breaking a pretty commonly understood rule in dueling.

Shoo pheasant, you’re not worthy of speaking with the Eagle Lord.

What do greens have to do with that?

To change else a official statement with a official statement would require data which greens don’t have. That would need to purely come from a blue. :upside_down_face:

What fight/bet?

Is this a joke? Spriest is doing fine right now. They even have good representation on the ladder, loooolwut.

1 Like