Recent balancing. Shadow Priests

Hunters have enough tools to be good at wpvp. You’re just not using them effectively.

2 Likes

Or maybe the tools themselves are not effective??? Why do you think Blizz decided that we needed to be pruned?

The tools are still effective. Every class got pruned so relatively hunters still have enough/more for wpvp.

1 Like

I’m actually a fair and cool guy, but you would get your can kicked talking like you have in the hunter forums. I even get shellacked for my optimism. So whatever you’re trying to say, it’s not going to sell to those who still main the class.

I’ll let you know if I find someone that cares.

Pretty obvious. May want to read slower to let it sink in? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This is an MMO. Being fair and cool comes non-standard. Don’t bother because no one cares. Guess who MMOers typically care about? Answer: not about other people except self first and group second.

I know what you’re trying to say, but you’re preaching to the hunter choir’s lead singers. I eat excrement from EVERY melee still in continuance. I also eat excrement from ranged specs that are higher up the food chain. But you’re not just talking to me, you’re talking to everyone who is Hunter making that claim. That would include yourself, if you have maintained a hunter throughout the seasons.

I tell you what though: you’re more than happy to take my place after Season 3. I’m sure being a Hunter won’t be too harsh for you in a time not much longer from now when everyone’s in hiatus until 9.0…

Playing a hunter (right now in game) in wpvp and enjoying it. You might want to try being concise in your posts, someone might actually take a look at them.

4 Likes

You could be more concise too. I don’t know what you enjoy about it. I’m assuming you’re talking about SV which again, I had to brush that aside because it’s a melee spec(the only reason it’s relevant) and I was not here to talk about melee specifically in this thread. I already stated what I enjoy about hunters. I’m glad that you do, making yourself a D3 Tyrael. But that doesn’t tell me that you played it when it sucked, from 7.0-8.2. If you did, that’s how I know you enjoyed it.

With my given choice of talents, I play the old-fashioned ranged SV and I enjoy that. I like playing a 2-in-1 spec, for what it’s worth. But you’ll find a lot of sheer HATRED for melee SV in the hunter forums, particularly from those who mained the class since the beginning. It’s decent enough in the meta as a good supporter, but it has no burst and it has no decent def cds. When people have to be dropped QUICK, SV is not a good spec for that. I play a different WPvP than you.

But sure, have fun with it. It is MeleeCraft still.

I don’t think you know the meaning of this word.

It’s fun and I can hold my own.

Never assume.

Didn’t bother reading.

Irrelevant.

This entire bit is just drivel.

Only if you’re really really bad.

2 Likes

Listen: I don’t know who you are. You’re trying to make a cut at me. I don’t want to talk about this with you anymore. You just want to keep running your mouth with the same consistency as trolling.

This crap is going nowhere, so let’s leave this behind and move on. I have other people I can talk and discuss things with. Don’t follow my posts in future threads until I’m ready to let you in.

Yeah. I’m going to post where and when I want. If you don’t like being called out on bullcrap, don’t post what you do on a public forum. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

That’s fine. I can post where and when I want too, but I understand there are RULES. You have your account and privileges. But I’m advising you now not to reply to me elsewhere in the forums.

This thread is yours.

You are an odd little man. Almost like you’re using a (bad) thesaurus or translator to post.

3 Likes

Google Translate: “I don’t like people disagreeing with me, and I flag their posts as harassment when they do.”

Do you not see your own hypocrisy? You’ve reported me before, made the same “let’s steer clear of one another agreement”, yet you still manage to post in my #paytheman thread with your usual “hunters are underpowered” and “world of meleecraft” nonsense that you post every time…

:thinking:

6 Likes

You have the audacity to tell people to not respond to you unless they’re invited by you. I certainly didn’t invite you to post in my thread, yet there you were.

No, you’re here to repeat the same thing over and over again, in every single thread.

Take your own advice. You post something in a game forum, then flag anyone who disagrees with you. Newsflash, pretty much everyone disagrees with you, yet we don’t report you for harassment.

Perhaps I should just follow your lead, and report you for harassment every time you respond to me? “You have been warned, proceed at your own risk.”

8 Likes

No, I’m just telling people not to engage in quarreling and disruptive behavior, because every time I try to legitimately discuss something I get repeat offensive remarks about the content. It must be clear that if you don’t like what somebody says, you don’t have to commit a comment to it. Just scroll past it and keep moving. There’s a lot of comments and a lot of threads I only just read and move on. You would know that if you saw my profile, and I wouldn’t know where to avoid you since yours is hidden(for reasons best left to discretion).

You’re flat out wrong that I flag anyone who disagrees. I may challenge their argument, but I don’t flag them. Flagging only really works when rules, lines that can’t be crossed, are broken. You have already crossed some(and it’s disturbing enough that I don’t want to talk about that either). Disagreement is not harassment. You can’t and you shouldn’t do that to anyone.

But you got to see a wonderful golden opportunity of my arguments having merit in the Heckindoggo vs. Maladath fight, merit that should at least suggest that all that I argued was not meant to intimidate or harass anyone. That was a 2 for 1: that ratings don’t mean anything in open-world and a melee is going to beat a ranged hands down. I never intended to bully meleers, because I understand that you can’t PvP without players and if the shoe was on the other foot, all the meleers would migrate to ranged. They chose to selfishly be insensitive and indifferent to the plight of ranged which is detrimental to the remaining community as a whole. You making a thread to humiliate a ranged to pay a wager would be more suggestive of that kind of behavior, which I could have quarreled you about if I was the quarrelsome type. As for me, I only intended to speak out against the outrageous lack of class *balancing that should have been served this summer. It’s water under the bridge now at this point as 9.0 looms ahead, with good prospectuses I’m hearing about class revamping.

That’s how I lead, Nomak.

/micdrop …

3 Likes

I have played with them in rated PvP and high end keys. They were gods, the nerfs were needed. I don’t know shadow priests well but from what I heard it’s a spec that is very very difficult to master but once you do you are a god

What nerfs?

Don’t see anything about shadow priests recently …

Had an MM hunter run around in a WSG yesterday killing me multiple times and planting flags on me .

Now he is marked in spy and I will wait to catch him outside in the world without a pocket healer . :smiling_imp:

5 Likes