Recent balancing. Shadow Priests

I already tried to just get clarification of what was said that they banned me for.

Long story short though, I ganked Nikki Breanne on stream on Classic and she got suuuuuuuper pissed off and texted someone immediately after. I clipped it on an alt Twitch account and it started sky rocketing in views, she then banned my alt twitch account from her channel. I think that may be the reason why I am suspended on it. Who knows.

Here’s that beautiful gank in case you actually want to see what makes me feel all warm and fuzzy deep down.

1 Like

Beautiful gank. Seeing that girl rage is hilarious. Seen many people gank her and she rages bad over it.

Hope you can get your suspension removed somehow, so I can review the vod to double check. If I somehow missed something, I’ll go back on what I said.

1 Like

Im not playing with top experienced people. Hell I am not even playing actual comps with fully geared people.

1 Like

Most my 2s matches have been played with Brosep and his attitude is, “Well they’re R1 players so it’s okay that we lost nothing we could do.” I like the guy and he does well in lots of different scenarios but it’s not like he’s been R1 either. Also, it’s not like Rdruid double destro is some massively popular overpowered comp. I haven’t seen anyone else run it in like a month and a half. It gets dumpstered by RMPala. I think the reason we enjoy running it is because both BIH and myself play with Nogard in 2s, and I’ve played Rdruid Lock with BIH in 2s as well. The comp works well enough into melee cleaves that it has viability outside of the matches that aren’t RMPala, which is like 50% of what we queue into.

Thanks for all of the replies everyone!!!

In answer to the initial replies:

removed link to gamepedia wow article</PvP_scaling

PvP scaling is a [PvP](>removed link to gamepedia wow article</PvP) [game mechanic](>removed link to gamepedia wow article</Game_mechanic) introduced with [Battle for Azeroth](>removed link to gamepedia wow article</Battle_for_Azeroth) . It adjusts the [damage](>removed link to gamepedia wow article</Damage) dealt to enemy players as well as [healing](>removed link to gamepedia wow article</Healing) to friendly players while engaged in PvP combat to partially compensate for [gear](>removed link to gamepedia wow article</Gear) [item level](>removed link to gamepedia wow article</Item_level) differences between players. It is only applied to players between [levels](>removed link to gamepedia wow article</Level) 110 to 120 and is intended to reduce the power gains acquired from gear in PvP, but not completely negate it.[[1]](>removed link to gamepedia wow article</PvP_scaling#cite_note-1)

It is applied in all PvP activities such as [world PvP](>removed link to gamepedia wow article</World_PvP), [arenas](>removed link to gamepedia wow article</Arenas), [battlegrounds](>removed link to gamepedia wow article</Battlegrounds) and [duels](>removed link to gamepedia wow article</Dueling).

I’ve been pvping lot more in my shadow priest. I discovered it’s really best played as a defensive more tanky class which is very counterintuitive to the 'DPS" void form “blow everything up melt faces” meta-game lore wise aspect of the class.

If I focus on healing, shields, and using the environment to my advantage I win a great deal more encounters.

I would like to see the class move in a more offensive direction still, but I guess it is “fine” as it is. Something changed ariund 8.2 and I can’t quite place my finger on it - maybe other players just got better and ‘caught up’ or haste mattered more? I don’t know for sure.

OP here, I also could just be VERY bad at this game an expecting to much from a DPS class without plate/bubble/blink/iceblock etc