Rebuying skills!

Eveytime I respec I am having to rebuy trueshot Aura from the trainer. Pretty simple bug but very annoying.

Sounds like vanilla to me. I remember respeccing and rebuying skills all the time.

1 Like

except he is saying trueshot aura, which is a skill given by the talent tree… why would he be buying it from a trainer? all the other abilities I have been given by talent tree are given as soon as I put the point in, never had to visit a trainer to get them.

Seems to me you just came in here to troll if you missed that fact.

Trueshot aura has multiple ranks. 31pt talent with rank 2 and 3 being level 50 and 60, iirc.

You get rank 1 from the talent tree and need to buy the rest, just like every other talent with multiple ranks. First is the talent point, the rest are the ranks you get from your trainer.

You’re a Hunter. A quick Google search will clue you in on how to play your class. He’s 60. He should be buying the ability ranks on Respec.

Well you are wrong. You NEVER had to rebuy skills. You trained the skill and than when you respeced you automatically had the highest ranking skill.

FOR EXAMPLE: My Aimed shot has multiple ranks that must be bought AFTER learning the skill from the talent tree. When I respec…I DONT HAVE TO BUY AIMED SHOT again.

Im so tired of know-it-alls that have no clue what they are talking about posting random crap.

Nobody wants your two cents.

1 Like

was too busy doing a quick google search about respeccing to find you never had to rebuy skills, you only had to buy the other ranks if it was the first time you got the skill. too bad you did not heed your own advice before spouting trolly nonsense

1 Like

You are 100% wrong…

You never have to rebuy ranks of spells. EVER.

People were even confused about this in 2009 and folks remember having to re-buy skills: https: //ptr. wowhead com/forums&topic=27613

I didn’t play much past AQ so if this was changed sometime in Vanilla near the end I wouldn’t know. I do remember the early days having to relearn abilities, as do others as evidenced by this post from 10 years ago.

If it’s not in 1.12 then it’s not in 1.12. I’m sure one of you edgelords can look at patch notes. I found more folks bugging about it through google searches from 2008 and prior so have fun!

This is occurring for me as of Tuesday after reset.

Same thing happens to me as war for bloodthirst/MS