Reboot [H] LF Dps/Heals!

Reboot is a former guild on Aegwynn (US-H) created during Kara in BC. After 10+ years of being top 5 on the server, we decided to move to Illidan to push harder towards CE. We started very strong in 8.0 but ended up calling raid quickly in due to attendance/recruiting decent players and transferred here. [8.0 2/8m] [7.3 5/11m] Currently we are looking to rebuild our roster with raiders who share the same goal. Most of us have been playing together since BC and have only known progression. Some were rusty due to the long break as expected… But we are now quickly progressing through Heroic with ease. We are looking for around 8-10 new raiders up to 4/9H (9/9N with great logs.) Applicants should have the ability to adapt/research quickly as we will move into mythic in about 2 weeks or less. Execution tab on logs means more to me then dps, we are looking for raiders who are fully dedicated to raiding every week. (6 hours is not a lot of time to raid)

To meet the requirements applicants must have: Logs, DBM Bigwigs (etc), Headset (prefer mic), Current raid exp and previous Mythic exp.

Raid Times T-T 8-11pm (st)

To apply: https:// goo.gl/forms/US7ddc3ksO7lYHjF2 (Delete the space to the left of the first g)

MOST NEEDED: We currently have 13 raiders so we have a few major needs.
Melee DPS: DH, Warrior, Rogue
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage, Priest, Warlock
Healers: Druid, Monk, SHAMAN
If your class is not on list we still encourage you to apply! :slight_smile:

Any more questions please message me thanks!

Discord - mroman1#2530
Bnet - youseitria#1467

We should get some elemental shamans for ranged dps. but you know that is just like my opinion man.

1 Like