Rebirth in catfrom

Can we please get something on this. Why is feral the only spec that cant do it in form it seems like this is a deliberate attempt to crap on the spec (which should not be a surprise at this point since your just letting feral druids rot) no explanation on it or anything. I cant even understand why this is a thing when every other spec is allowed to do it in form, with the ability to remove poison and curses as well. Seems like limitation for the sake of putting one there. Feral already struggles to find a place and it seems your alright with things being that way. What is it that Feral brings that warrants it having to come out of from to cast it. Probably wont hear anything on this as Feral seems to get talked to the least or even looked at the least. Ion said we messed up and we will help but feral is still in the same place as when he answered the question at blizzcon at least shadow priests have a place now.

I realize this is a pretty much a QQ post but just tired of the constant struggle to play the spec I enjoy the most while blizz really shows no interest in having the spec even exist

1 Like

You are a cat. You just don’t care lol

I am pretty sure it is some perceived PVP issue somewhere. So they have to nerf the spec.

Things like this are why I wish they would remove PvP from the game altogether.

and yet a bear can just tank in pvp and rez doesn’t make any sense and of course they are ignoring all of this they never even gave an explanation as to why every other spec gets everything and feral get shafted. because you know everybody feels that ferals are great and invites them to do everything they a required spec in the game apparently that’s how op they are keep ignoring the ferals blizz you cant ruin the excellent track record of ignoring that the feral spec exsists

Too much Utility… Too much I tell ya.

Is this an 8.2 change or something?

Cause last time I checked, I can cast rebirth in cat form on my Feral.

" Rebirth

30 Rage 40 yd range

2 sec cast 10 min cooldown

Requires Druid
Requires level 42

Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with 100% health and 20% mana. Castable in combat. Usable in all shapeshift forms."

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/rise-of-azshara-ptr-initial-class-changes/149899

I’m assuming Rebirth is an oversight, or it’s being moved back into Predatory Swiftness like it was for year. (AKA It’ll be castable in Cat Form if you use it with the Combo Point Insta-Cast proc)

If not, it does seem a bit weird that their plan is to show “mastery” of their form, but they can’t cast Rebirth in their form. Especially when there’s Azerite Traits built around Rebirth for all 4 specs.

I mean we can cast it in form right now so its a deliberate change to not be able to. I cant see it being an oversight

Currently on ptr you leave cat form to cast rebirth.