Reasons NOT to be hyped for SL

Wait, I don’t mean to make fun of you. Its just that it reminded me of this funny dialogue from that game. Chill :sweat_smile:

Oh I didn’t take it that way, text isn’t always the best medium to show that though.

But, Hell yeah my dude

1 Like

How about focusing on the positive instead of the negatives.

1 Like

The venthyr zone is horrible to get around without flight. I wont have time to try the other zones for a few weeks.

1 Like

Why not both?

Positive:
Torghast
Cool new zones
Couple classes got reworked

Negative:
Aoe cap destroys m+
Covenant abilities locked
Soulbinds once per week
Many classes still mechanically close to unplayable
Pathfinder still a thing
Only get to experience 1/4 of the storyline
Resto druid still going to dominate healing m+ for the 5th year in a row
Picking your covenant before getting access to soulbinds so you’ll just be blindly guessing
Major choice of the expansion is do I want aesthetic or do I want my gameplay to feel good

6 Likes

Never said anything about pathfinder.

Why?

dsa expansion

Minimal budget or effort? Or maybe both?

Still no incentive to pre-order. I keep waiting. I don’t believe I am the only one in this boat. Starting to think it will never come either. Should have the let’s make a product that can drown out all the noise and speak for itself. Compared to whatever is going on…

5 Likes

So one max level zone where you can’t really spend much time and are so limited in what you can do? Sounds like a BLAST…/s

Never said anything about Pathfinder. PF1 should award flight as soon as you complete it.

It’s also affecting old content and that’s not cool at all.

The negatives far out weigh the positives so far.

2 Likes

Was referring to the possibility that there would be an out on the need to do WQs and Dailies.

Doesn’t look like it. So hard pass for me.

Im gonna go outside the box and say im gonna be mad at how hard my staves will clip my coffin backpack on my lock. Let us make weapons invisible blizz!

I’m fine with delaying it until Patch X.1. There are people who enjoy being on the ground, so I can see giving them a bone for the beginning of the expansion. But X.1 is usually only 3-4 months after launch or so, I think that’s a reasonable amount of time to be ground bound.

Also, flight should never get two more reputations if it was pushed to X.2. That was the worst part about BfA’s Pathfinder, even if it only took a week to get the two new factions up.

If things are still dying in one hit, then I can’t imagine it’s making a huge, horrible difference. Again, though, not in beta. Also I usually just putz around in Resto so it doesn’t have much of an effect on me, so I’m more speaking from the fact this has little effect on me.

My tune may change when I have the chance to play with it. I can only speak to the concept, which isn’t necessarily bad.

Well: Gutal boots for mail, Undead pets FINALLY being available to hunters, Some basic flaws in some classes being fixed (others not so much), etc. I’ll take the bitter sweet semi-success of SL over even the dumpster fire of BFA for sure…

1. Pathfinder is fine. Flying is a luxury that has no intrinsic purpose other than being a glorified taxi.

2. Covenant progress is saved and you can switch back and forth at will. The bar for change is so low it’s practically touching the floor.

3. Oh no, the mindless pressing of one button over and over again has changed… What has mankind wrought?

4. The Maw is literally trying to suck us in. Why on Earth would you want to ride on a mount that close to oblivion?

1 Like

I agree this is stupid, zone looks like a anti fun zone, they even take you rewards away after you earned them.

7 Likes

And those people could just use a ground mount. They have 100% choice 100% of the time.

Yea the rep is the worst part of pathfinder. I could even stomach it, but the year wait is one of the most spiteful feeling time gates in the game.

Maybe they’ll change it for old content but increasing the time it takes to run old content even by a little here and there feels spiteful and unnecessary.

Never said anything about pathfinder. Man I wish people would actually read.

To you.

You cannot swap at will. Not sure where you’re getting your wrong info from.

Clearly you have no clue what you’re talking about.

Anything to justify a bad design?

9 Likes
  • No PvP stat on PvP gear.

You can’t swap Conduits at will. They said nothing about swapping Covenants actually taking a week’s time.

Hello? Outlaw? Press Blade Flurry and AoE.

To you.

1 Like

9.3 will fix it!

comeback in 1.5 years from now? :thinking:

1 Like

If the Horde’s waifu finally dies, SL will still be worth it.

2 Likes